MissCarrieA7x

My fiancé signed in to his Xbox live account and ALL of MY halo reach stuff was on his account and my account completely restarted. (he received my call sign, spartan upgrades, game saves, etc) he even completed the campaign on his account (and I hadn't) and it had erased all of his campaign progress (but not achievements and it even says he has completed the game on legendary but he has none of the levels unlocked like he used to). Is there any way to fix this? Has anyone heard of anything like this? :( thanks!

Uhh do you guys have two seperate Xbox's? This has somewhat happened to me. One day I signed in on another Xbox and found myself wearing default armor, no campaign completion, service tag random again, etc. But I was able to just put my old armor back on, still had all my credits, but lost my campaign progress (which doesn't really bother me, I've gotten all the achievements). If it just completely switched your stuff, I guess that would be a different story. I'm assuming you've already tried turning the Xbox on and off lol. But yea, if it doesn't fix itself I'd probably go with that guys idea ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get disconnected from live while playing a game? If you did then its a hack that live have only just started to investigate. I had to report it direct to Microsoft as both the new game owners(this site) and live would not admit it was real.

I think I heard someone online talking about this once. He may have been mentioning a slightly different case, but it kind of sound similar to what you're saying. Is this becoming widescpread (if this is really thr same hack?)