Every Halo 4 Helmet Revealed

Izpy2.png

Every single Halo 4 helmet revealed. Mark 6, Recon and Commando appear to be in there. From the newer ones Protector looks pretty cool to me, what about you guys?

Read below for more details

HalOrbit.de has posted this image showing every helmet in Halo 4:

h4_helmets.jpg

Taken from a combination of sources (PAX, gameplay footage, promo shots and promo DLC pages) he's managed to compile a complete list of the Halo 4 helmets. Being a traditionalist I've always rocked the Mk V so will need to pick something new. Mk VI it is then!

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 9

Cool, but I don't really like any of the helmets D: I'll properly wear the fotus helmet most of the time xD

You're getting the console too? :D

Ya I laughed and then I was like oh wait... It's real.. I'll probably wear it cuz it's funny. xD

I might actually use it sometimes. It looks like a motocross helmet to me, so maybe i'll wear it, then hop on the goose and go for splatters all game xD

MY HAZOPS HELMET!!!! D': Whyyyyyyyy!?!?! Now it looks like a depressed predator's face. >.< Crap. Now I'm going to have to wear either the MKVI or the MKVI New. Because screw recon, that's why. >.>

Lol ya the Hazop is pretty... bad. I looked up at it and kinda threw up in my mouth. lol.

*I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems and they're all these helmets.*

Going FOTUS. No matter what others think about it being "UNICORN", I think it's bad-ass, AND I'll be rocking my unicorn emblem. FOTUS is the best looking armor I have seen yet. Makes you look like a freaking promethean.

Recon helmet looks okay, but the rest of the armor better look like it did in Halo 3. In Reach, it sucked. Halo 3 had it right.

Bluntly, that's mah opinion.

These helmets aren't designed to look "good", they are designed to be operationally sound, which they are. So i see no problems with them

Explain. how are these operationally sound? That doesn't seem to make sense to me... What makes them work better. Cause I thought all the helmets and armor was made to be just for looks... Just wondering if you could expand. :)

I guess not all men in uniform have to look good. :hrhr:

Yeah, plus, this is well into the future of the SPARTAN projects. Flamboyant and Exotic design patterns are to be expected. Much as a form of function over looks.

Anyway;

Aviator looks like Reach's commando, Defender is like the succession to JFO, Raider is far more awesome than Hyabusa (piece of ugly coral on metal design), Scanner and Mark VI GENERATION ONE are my most favorite.