1,000 Things We Learned From HALO (all Halo's)

MCPO Mayh3m

Hey guys! I see this game everywhere and strangely enough I've not seen it here yet. So this "Game" if you want to call it that, is based around silly, serious, or random things you learned from the Halo series!!

With this topic we are going to try to get all 1,000 things before Halo 4 is released on November 6th!

So... with so many Halo games out there, we must have learned something from them all. Now... what have you learned from the Halo series?? (you can place more than one thing in your post)

^_^

-Halo Reach taught me that if you take off your helmet you will get shot in the head.

-You can die if you get hit in the head with a construction cone.

Any more??

:D

I learnt that the Sangheili are an honourable, benevolent, respected, loyal and dominant species that were loyal to the Covenant before they were betrayed by the Prophets and the Jiralhanae. I enjoyed playing as one throughout Halo 3, Halo Reach and learning and admiring them throughout Halo 2. I look forward to playing as one in Halo 4, as long as they are in Custom Games and Forge.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i learned or assume that forge mode is called after John Forge (Halo Wars)

Your assumtion is incorrect... Halo 3 came before Wars (in release order, not chronologically)... There. You learned something.

I learned to never, NEVER, NEVER let the AI drive. Ever.

• Like 1