Halo 4 jackals

Danslend

Hey guy's, this is my first post, and I'm really curious about something. The "storm jackals" are introduced in halo 4, extremely beastly looking, but something bothers me. Will the normal jackals be present? Don't get me wrong I love the concept of the storm jackal, but I'll miss the old jackals. Maybe there doing a jackal-skirmisher type thing accept the storm jackal over the skirmisher? Will there be skirmishers?

Yes, the normal jackals will be in too. The storm jackals are part of a faction called the Covenant called The Storm that don't care about peace with humanity and still follow the Prophet's visions. But the covenant that are in peace with humanity, including normal jackals, are still in too.

Yes, the normal jackals will be in too. The storm jackals are part of a faction called the Covenant called The Storm that don't care about peace with humanity and still follow the Prophet's visions. But the covenant that are in peace with humanity, including normal jackals, are still in too.

Cool, I never heard that before, thank you for sharing this with me. They should have brutes and skirmishers with them too.

Oh. I thought that those were jist the new design for the jackals. I did not know they were different.