[DGL] - Match Four

DoctorB77

Announcement+Banner.png

DGL Season 1 - Match Four

The Match List for Week 4 is now up! This week is starting off with Biggles in the lead with 172 points. Bullet is now in second place with 131 points and Gazzy takes up the bronze with 122 points.

Link to Match List : http://docsgamingleague.webs.com/match-list

This Season will now be cut down to 10 Games instead of it's already shorter 12. This will make it so we can finish before Halo 4 releases in November.

This week I will try my best to get the anticipated match between Gazzy Mill Mill and BigglesBrown. I am so happy to see two great players be playing on my map.

Due to Absolute Dog's failure to finish a game in the first three rounds, all previous games with him as a competitor will be counted as a forfeit. AD have mercy :D

GioFoSho and I attempted to play a match on The Reactor for Match 2. However due to his internet connection we decided to have the match be considered a draw.

As of now you are not allowed to complete any Match 2 rounds. Match 5 will be out next weekend. Once match 5 is released you will not be able to complete Match 3.

Be Sure to check your rankings on the site to make sure that I did not mess up any of your scores. If you believe I messed up then please message me.

The Reactor is from now on not going to be featuring those wonderful lifts that some of you might have died on. The Astonished Arch is currently out of the contest until Donut updates the spawning system

As always if you have any questions please talk to me. And If a moderator wouldn't mind could they change the Title of this Thread to "[DGL] - Season 1 Match Four". Hope you all liked the colorful post :D

-Love Doc

• Like 2

i think 10 so when Halo 4 release we can start season 2

Ya. We could take a week break and then do another forge contest. I hope to give out a medal to everyone who plays at least 5 out of the ten games. I will try to update the site when I get home again. It is really going slow so it might take a while.

Thank you to whatever mod moved this thread.

OP Updated... Match 4 List Out.

actually i don't know this week im not home at my xbox but i maybe can figure something out

but i can maybe transfer my profile to my brothers xbox

Sure thing. We do not have to finish this week. Just send me a PM if you ever are getting online.

Ok good to know. I will keep you on the list.

Absolute Dog, are you still wanting to participate? I know you are busy and I understand completely if you do not have time.

Anyone who does not want to compete either post here or message me personally. I know you all have a lot of things going on and I would not be offended.

• Like 1