Your favorite Halo Character

Loser

My favorite charecter, not counting Master Cheif or the Arbiter, would have to be Admiral Cole. He blew up 500+ covenant ships with his own fleet, and probably didn't even die. :P

• 2 weeks later...

probably noble six for his courage and sacrifice. not only because of that but also because he never took of his helmet like chief and he fought thousands of covenant without dying in lone wolf and had thousands of covenant troops walk and travel miles to get to him. he probably saved Fred, Kelley , Soloman... and other spartans.

My favorite charecter, not counting Master Cheif or the Arbiter, would have to be Admiral Cole. He blew up 500+ covenant ships with his own fleet, and probably didn't even die. :P

Yeah, probably lol.

My favorite would be (apart from master chief and arbiter) Either noble 6, without him humanity would have lost the war, or THE DIDACT.

I read the forerunner book and he's more than just an enemy, he is EPIC.

• 2 weeks later...

Spartan 058 Linda. Even tho she hasn't appeared in the games (yet) I like her because:

1) she's just COOL.

2) I'm a sniper

3) She's just the character I always seemed to like...

4) I like her personalty and lone wolf mentality.5) (minor spoiler) Oh, and she probably saved Johns (117) life at least once. Thus saving the universe.