Changes to the Top 15 Ruling/Selection.

Baby Boo

I can see the point. I think it's a bit unfortunate, but if you guys don't mind it yourselves, then i won't either :)

No need to get mad about something that the effected persons don't even get mad at.

You're still great members though and i appreciate what you do with this forum by making that list.

And staff and MoM, well, we already know they're awesome anyways x]

• Like 2

I think you guys should switch it up. Like one month these select people decide the top 15 and then another people for the next month and so on. So everyone has a equal chance that isn't staff for top 15. I think that would be good too, since i heard Azaxx talking about it.

• Like 1

I think you guys should switch it up. Like one month these select people decide the top 15 and then another people for the next month and so on. So everyone has a equal chance that isn't staff for top 15. I think that would be good too, since i heard Azaxx talking about it.

I have been thinking about that, and we will be discussing it among the current pickers. I'll fill you in when we reach consensus on that, too.

Agreed. That way previous pickers have a chance at making the list.

Sounds good to me Bullet!! Could even give a little incentive for newer members to really get involved more in the forums as well!

Thanks for the update! :thumbsup:

I would also like to add that "Retired Staff" be ineligible as well!! :)

I think you just cancelled yourself from the list permanently xD I am not to sure about that though, because there are quite a few retired staff. Shadowz, yourself, even scotty was staff once. I'll discuss it, but I'm not to sure about it myself.

Was this the top 15 me and a few members started awhile ago? if so i'm suggesting Top 15 regular members (green members)

that would be up for discussion.

However, the Top 15 was made to recognize those that helped the community the most right? So by only choosing greens, sure, there are dedicated members who don't post much, but the majority of the dedicated members are purple and white/silver. I think that would be a bit unfair to the others.

I think you just cancelled yourself from the list permanently xD I am not to sure about that though, because there are quite a few retired staff. Shadowz, yourself, even scotty was staff once. I'll discuss it, but I'm not to sure about it myself.

Indeed I did Bullet! As for the other retired staff, I still stick to my opinion on this. Pretty much along the same lines of reasoning behind making the current Staff and MoM ineligible. Should apply to ALL Staff....retired, quit, or fired.

Just my opinion. :)

• Like 1

I too, think this is a more fair rout. However, no one said anything about mods. I know the staff are already hard working people on here, but, so are the mods. Are they still allowed on the list, or are they also taken off? I am just wondering. If they are taken off the list, then that would make the list more fair for all the members. Meaning dedicated, trusted and the green members are now all more eligible. It is nice t see that the list is now changing. For months and months since it first started, the same members were always on the list. They were just in different order. That would be the reason some thought it was a popularity list and not the top 15 list. But at long last, it is now changing rules. :) Well, good luck to those that are being reviewed for the list! I cant wait to see it when it comes out. :)