Should I be scared?

The Rookie

So yea, um... I'm the new guy in town (you will note that I get incredibly nervous when greeting people I don't know. Internet or otherwise.)

Things to note about me, is well...

1. I'm a gamer

2. I'm a techie (am I the only one out there?)

3. I read a lot (BOOKS, where you physically turn PAGES. Unbelievable, I know)

4. You should note my sarcasm. (I use it very often. You have been warned)

5. I do indeed have a Twitter (where you can see me post all sorts of miscellaneous stuff)

6. I'm a Bioshock fanboy (say something bad about it and bad things will happen)

And... I think that's about it. I'm great to get along with (at least I've been told), and I try to think before I post. So, I hope to enjoy it here. :)

• Like 4

Physical books can relax you,give you joy,I recently pulled Enders game from amazon on a recommendation from a young(as usual poor writer,not every writer hits it big) as i couldn't find it on good old Pb,each time i try and read it,it's a struggle to stay focused,maybe,I'm from the age when computers were not so easily available or maybe i'm just not multichannel as the young are these days.

You should only be scared if you are Cheese because there is a monster on this site. The CheaseMonster. She already commented on this post. And if you're not careful she'll sniff you out. And eat you. Anyways that only applies if you are cheese. So I think you're good.

What kind of books are you into?

And lastly welcome. :) If you have any questions feel free to ask.

• Like 1

You should only be scared if you are Cheese because there is a monster on this site. The CheaseMonster. She already commented on this post. And if you're not careful she'll sniff you out. And eat you. Anyways that only applies if you are cheese. So I think you're good.

What kind of books are you into?

And lastly welcome. :) If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I'm into sci-fi, fantasy, and pretty much anything Dan Brown writes.

Welcome to the forums Rookie! Nothing to be scared of here.....except maybe the Site Moderators. Spectral Jester is pretty cool but that Absolute Dog tends to be a bit grouchy, especially to newcomers!. :rofl:

Just kidding Rookie! Enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing your thoughts and ideas! Any questions, feel free to ask!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

No it doesn't just apply to just cheese >: D I go on random spud throwing sprees so beware :spiteful:........xD

• Like 1