Fable: The Journey

Cooliest

Fable: The Journey Gameplay from E3

fable-the-journey-logo-01.jpg

Now I know this video is kind of old but I haven't seen Fable discussed yet.

Maybe that's because it's becoming a forgotten game.

I remember playing Fable for countless hours when I was younger but the newer games don't catch my attention as much.

The gameplay now features the use of the Xbox 360 Kinect.

Here is some gameplay.

Video Posted on:

IGN

The game hosts much better graphics than in previous installments

but the game has moved into a 1st person point of view.

The fighting looks as though it is slowed down almost turn based due to the change in fighting style.

This story line is set 50 years after Fable 3, but not many other hints are

giving to show if it is connected to previous Fable Games.

I will definitely check it out once it comes out because I am still a fan but I am nervous.

For full details

Click Here

The game is set to release October 9, 2012.

• 2 weeks later...

If its the video that I have seen before, look closely at his facial expressions. He's bored, and there are hints in his face of great disappointment. I refuse to buy Fable the Journey. If ask most people how they feel about it, they too, will probably agree to boycott it until LionHeads to their priorities straightened out. I have been a long, long time fan of theirs. But with each game, after Fable, the Lost Chapters, I have been growing more and more disappointed with them than ever before.

If they want that old flame they used to have, back, then they need to pay a little more attention to their rivals, Bethesda SoftWorks. The reason Bethesda takes so long to produce their games, is because they want to make sure that when their games are released, their fans are gonna play it for very long periods of time. They don't want their fans bored two days after the release of their new game.

Yeah, Bethesda made some mistakes lately, but they are trying their best to fix them.

Like I said earlier in another post, LionHeads are like a couple of parents that are deciding what their kids like and don't like in the way of meals. "Your gonna eat it, and your gonna like, is that clear?" In other words, that's what LionHeads are doing to their customers. "Your gonna play this game whether you want/able to, and your gonna like it"

I once saw a comment on a website that was talking about Fable, The Journey, and this poor kid was just totally disappointed about it being Kinect only, that it actually saddened me for the day. The poor kid is confined to a flipping wheel chair and knows more than well enough that he cant play his favorite video games series new upcoming game. And he didn't understand why his favorite company didn't make the game for controllers as well. Yes, he is one of those few that couldn't even move his arms very well. So holding a controller is all he can do.

It really does sadden me to know that the video game industry is trying to make almost everything motion censored.

Well, I think I have written more than ever in this one comment.

So I will take my leave now before I make everyone bored and fall asleep.

Hugs to everyone!

:hug:

• Like 2

Well, I think I have written more than ever in this one comment.

So I will take my leave now before I make everyone bored and fall asleep.

Hugs to everyone!

:hug:

Not bored. I agree. :D

I think Bethesda is taking the cake currently. I don't mind because they really do a good job but I wish that Lionshead would get there act together though. I want both companies to be coming out with good games so I have more to play. xD