Mammoth Maps?

swaggerbetis44

Unsure, but I would like to see the Scarab return and to see that it is drivable; however, unlikely it seems. There is a lot I have wished they included in Halo over the years, but I don't know whether they would make it in now.

Due to halo logic, scarabs won't be drivable, beacause they're controlled by a colonie of lekgolo. The elites, brutes, grunts you see on scarabs are only their to protect it from boarders.

If the Elephant was drivable, the Mammoth surely will be too. I don't think they would advertise it so much either unless you could drive it. Also, it makes sense unveiling the Mammoth since 343i still has wraps on a few Forerunner vehicles.

ALSO also, the Operator specialization mod is said to help "land, air, space, and sea" vehicles. I think we're missing a huge chunk of info that will soon be revealed regarding vehicles.

• Like 1

If the Elephant was drivable, the Mammoth surely will be too. I don't think they would advertise it so much either unless you could drive it. Also, it makes sense unveiling the Mammoth since 343i still has wraps on a few Forerunner vehicles.

ALSO also, the Operator specialization mod is said to help "land, air, space, and sea" vehicles. I think we're missing a huge chunk of info that will soon be revealed regarding vehicles.

There are only two new vehicles, never before seen, and one of them is likely to be the Mammoth. Meaning, we still get jack squat.

I was thinking that too. Why would it say that if there are not vehicles that support that description. Hrmm...

There are only two new vehicles, never before seen, and one of them is likely to be the Mammoth. Meaning, we still get jack squat.

Do you have a site or source to tell us that there is definitely only two? Just wondering.

I was thinking that too. Why would it say that if there are not vehicles that support that description. Hrmm...

well, the descriptions don't always support all the ingame abilities and usually only canon. like the armor(s) in reach where it said better protection or higher explosive resistence, so I don't think that there are space and sea vehicles, but hopefully space bcuz of the fud being in space

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...