AWESOME Idea for halo 4 after watching "Making Halo 4: Part II" - Needs ATTENTION :)

RaInCrY22

Hello everyone,

RaInCrY22 here, I have just watched the making of halo 4 part 2 and had come up with a brilliant, yet simple trait that 343 Industries may want to add into the game.

Okay here's my idea : Scorpion/vehicle Emblem customization.

When watching the video I noticed the new scorpion was so detailed that it actually had a skull emblem on the side + I think the UNSC logo.

Imagine this..

You enter a scorpion tank, and the emblem changes to your current emblem, which will then display on the outside of the tank. COOL ENOUGH FOR YOU?!?

How about.. 10 tanks with the same emblem on the side - awesome enough for theatre mode? Teams would have a whole new detail to enhance video 'uniqueness'.

NOW FOR ALL THE FORGERS ! - LIKE MYSELF, I <3 FORGE

Now that my brain is bubbling with ideas, I think it would also be cool if they could make a 'plate' - like the objective plate shape you see in forge mode, or even a square one. Imagine if it could display YOUR unique emblem, then PLACE THAT BAD BOY ON YOUR BASE!

Don't forget, my main focus is customizing emblems on vehicles. Try to get enough attention to this so that 343 might consider it!

Remember, the game is less than 60 days away from being released!

• Like 3

I could see this being a good idea. Mostly the forge world one would work better then the tank. Problem I see ( that may affect 343's decision) would be the issue of why a painted emblem would change. Now I have and idea for that too. What if you render a small LCD monitor on the tank that would display the emblem on a tank of the current driver. In real life tanks a HUD would display this. Since there is no HUD when driving a tank the Monitor could display it to show your battalion who's driving. Any other ideas?

Yup, totally agree. Id also like if we could write stuff on our armour (not swear words or anything) but like i could put SykoWolf on my armour

SykoWolf, I see what your idea is but I think it would cause people to consistantly bend words to relate to swears or vulgarity. It would be bad enough if people can still overlap emblems to make emblems look like genitalia.

I could see this being a good idea. Mostly the forge world one would work better then the tank. Problem I see ( that may affect 343's decision) would be the issue of why a painted emblem would change. Now I have and idea for that too. What if you render a small LCD monitor on the tank that would display the emblem on a tank of the current driver. In real life tanks a HUD would display this. Since there is no HUD when driving a tank the Monitor could display it to show your battalion who's driving. Any other ideas?

The small LCD screen on the outside of the tank is kind of what my idea was, just to make it seem realistic, either a little monitor to display it, or simply the "SLAP IT ON" paint style look.

In braile :D

Master Cheif has been confirmed to have 117 display in brail on his armor, It would be awesome to see your service tag # in brail on your armor. I highly doubt they'd allow a full name, But a service # would be awesome.

Allowing players to make Custom Plates would only influence the idea of clans even more...But it is a good idea.

Clans are what half the population of halo now revolves with. I personally have turned down all clan opportunities, and don't plan to join one myself. Nonetheless, I personally enjoy clans. As far as I can tell, 343 would most likely agree from my viewpoint, that clans are merely competitive players, which benefits the halo franchise. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are a lot of 'rude/vulgar' clans/ etc. But furthermore the main point is that it gives a lot of people something to compete with.

hell id like to be able to put my emblem on my gun.

That would be quite interesting.. The only issue is that; "how many enemies get close enough to look at your gun?" - Even if so, it's such a small detail that it would barely be worth having.. cool to think of though, don't get me wrong :)

I agree with the above, adding my own emblem to my gun would be sweet. I like the weapon skins, but I would love to have my ghost cog symbol on my guns

As you might know, one of the most favored parts of being a part of the halo universe, is customization.. the ability to be unique. And even though we can come up with infinite ways to display the uniqueness of oneself, sometimes we just have to cope with what is there. Honestly, I like the idea of emblems on weaponry, but it'd be a bit complex to make an emblem on every gun.. plus you pick up guns randomly.. why would someone else's gun have your emblem..? Remember the days of little to no customization? 'halo 2' for example? I'm sure we got through just fine back then.. So whether or not any of our ideas get through to 343 , I will be more than happy with their final product. :)

it seems like a cool idea that could be integrated very easily. It won't affect the gameplay mechanics in any way, so i dont see how this could be a problem to anyone

Thank you very much for your opinion, and Thank You to the rest of you as well :) I enjoy being a part of the Halo Universe & hearing the opinions of other Halo fans/spartans. It is very enjoyable and helps get the brain storming with ideas. I can only imagine what 343 might have added, that we have not even thought of...

Excitedly waiting, there are less than 50 days left until the release of Halo 4, How many people are going to camp out front of the stores this time?... And how many people are willing to wear halo cosplay, as they hope to show off or get a discount? haha, only time will tell, that's why I love halo :P

If you favor any of my opinions/ways of replying, or even this thread, please feel free to give me some 'Like' feedback to start me on my way of 343 Industries.org - I have only signed up here recently.

Thank-You :) ^-^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it would be cool.

I think it would have to be re-thought though bc of the chance that people could abuse the emblems or writings like stated above.

All that would do is lead to a mass of CoD Black Ops style BS involving really vulgar and immature displays.

• 2 weeks later...