Do you have a zombie plan?

Darkassassin

I don't have a zombie plan, because the "Zombie Apocalypse" wouldn't be as big and deadly as movies and games portray it to be. We wouldn't really have to wait but a few months to a year at most before things were fine. A zombie is a walking corpse. Corpses rot, zombie or not. That coupled with weather conditions, losing the ability to feel pain (which helps in detecting something that's harmful), all of the many guns and other blunt objects to be used for self defense, military, natural weather conditions like the sun, rain, snow, and natural predators really make the "Zombie Apocalypse" something we won't ever really need to worry that much about.

• Like 1

Well... if life was a blockbuster. I have thought of this for years. About 4 kilometers east of my house is a fresh water well and a native reserve nearby where many of the elders and some others know how to prepair raw animals and create natural bows an arrows, and the most respected, their natural medicine. My idea would be to forge a large group of people to work together in a community where everyone is treated equally to reduce any back stabbing. Wall the community and have someone on guard at all time. Then it becomes a game of time and to wait it out till a cure is found or until every zombie is slane :)

Committe suicide to save my people. Stay back and hold off zombies and. Let my people run.

Attach all my c4 on me grab a machine gun and defend for 20 minutes then soon as the force is to over whelming charge them throw grenades. And click c4 button.

Committe suicide to save my people. Stay back and hold off zombies and. Let my people run.

Attach all my c4 on me grab a machine gun and defend for 20 minutes then soon as the force is to over whelming charge them throw grenades. And click c4 button.

But then your of no use if your dead O.o

I don't have a zombie plan, because the "Zombie Apocalypse" wouldn't be as big and deadly as movies and games portray it to be. We wouldn't really have to wait but a few months to a year at most before things were fine. A zombie is a walking corpse. Corpses rot, zombie or not. That coupled with weather conditions, losing the ability to feel pain (which helps in detecting something that's harmful), all of the many guns and other blunt objects to be used for self defense, military, natural weather conditions like the sun, rain, snow, and natural predators really make the "Zombie Apocalypse" something we won't ever really need to worry that much about.

Well, that's a bit of a buzz kill.

Oh, well, i'll probably...

HIDE MY KIDS, GRAB MY WIFE, BETTER GET OUTA SIGHT! WHO DO YOU VOODOO?

No, seriously, i would grab my brother's machetes, kill him (it doesn't necessarily have to be a zombie), and go smash every zombie i see. Thus, i will gather some friends, transform them in zombies, and then...I HAVE A ZOMBIE ARMY, YOU CAN'T HARM ME!

I disagree. Say there's one zombie, and they manage to infect one person. If the person survives, regardless of what happens to the original zombie, the can run away, seek medical help, die, reanimate, and infect someone. This part would be most the most essential for the virus spreading. If the, at first, few, infected we dispatched, then the zombie apocalypse would be over before it started. But, if the first zombie(s) are able to infect multiple people, then zombies hordes will quickly amalgamate. Each infected person will move to a different location, likely infecting, multiple people, and the number of infected in increase exponentially. I believe the latter of the two scenarios to be more likely, unless some sort of military or militia intervened quickly enough, which could very well be a short end to a zombie apocalypse.

And now concerning your assertions, which include the rotting of flesh, weather, wild animals and the inability to feel pain. I believe that them being unable to feel pain would only play into their favor, and would essentially negate the dangers of the other mentioned hindrances. Flesh doesn't rot so quickly that the would be rendered immobile in a matter of weeks, days or even months, and the flesh that did rot would only be repudiated, the undead would be completely nonplussed. Weather severe enough to completely immobilize those that cannot feel pain is simply not ubiquitous. Sandstorms could no doubt stop the undead in their tracks, but they are ephemeral. Snow storms could delay the zombies, but they too are transient. And on top of that, even in a time and area of common snow storms, weather conditions bad enough to completely stop the undead would not be consistent, at most they might throw the zombies off course, which isn't a problem, seeing as they don't even have a sense of direction. They kind of just wander around. And the number of wild animals capable of stopping the undead en masse isn't large enough, and that's assuming that the animals would go out of their way to fight the undead, which they would not. The biggest threat to the possibility of a world controlled by zombies would be a group of people joining together to stop the infected, which is something you did mention. Then again, you could always argue that my points are almost completely based on conjecture, seeing that zombies aren't real and we can't know for sure what they would be like.

And now is the time that I realize the absurdity of the fact that I just spent the better part of ~30 minutes giving my two cents on why I think that if zombies did exist, they would likely emerge victorious over the human race, and it probably won't even be read by anyone. Maybe a zombie apocalypse is really just a metaphor for the image we as a species see when we look in the mirror. That we destroy each other and ourselves without a second thought, just because we can. Maybe I should elaborate on that last sentiment, but I'm tired. Goodnight, internet.

• Like 3

I disagree. Say there's one zombie, and they manage to infect one person. If the person survives, regardless of what happens to the original zombie, the can run away, seek medical help, die, reanimate, and infect someone. This part would be most the most essential for the virus spreading. If the, at first, few, infected we dispatched, then the zombie apocalypse would be over before it started. But, if the first zombie(s) are able to infect multiple people, then yada yada yada. Lots of text.

Goodnight Internet.

Wow you really have put some great thought into this and I applaud you for that. :)

Your all forgetting how would a zombie even become a reality? The body needs a pumping beating heart to distribute oxygen and supplements to the muscles, joints and other organs. A ticking brain is not enough to animate a body into a animal frenzy of "Must Eat Flesh!" A human body cannot animate or stay "alive" without certain functioning organs. Lst tiem I checked, shooting a Zombies heart out didn't kill them. And I would have to agree with Mystic on this one. It won't or couldn't ever happen, and yes the natural weather and environmental conditions that we have do not favor well for undead skin walkers. Zombie infection is not like a cold, where just breathing air or touching one will infect you. You have to be bitten or actually ingest zombie blood/flesh or get injured by one.

Outrunning a zombie would be like trying to avoid your 105 year old grandma on a kissy kissy binge....what's the fastest they move? mach turtle speed?

Your all forgetting how would a zombie even become a reality? The body needs a pumping beating heart to distribute oxygen and supplements to the muscles, joints and other organs. A ticking brain is not enough to animate a body into a animal frenzy of "Must Eat Flesh!" A human body cannot animate or stay "alive" without certain functioning organs. Lst tiem I checked, shooting a Zombies heart out didn't kill them. And I would have to agree with Mystic on this one. It won't or couldn't ever happen, and yes the natural weather and environmental conditions that we have do not favor well for undead skin walkers. Zombie infection is not like a cold, where just breathing air or touching one will infect you. You have to be bitten or actually ingest zombie blood/flesh or get injured by one.

Outrunning a zombie would be like trying to avoid your 105 year old grandma on a kissy kissy binge....what's the fastest they move? mach turtle speed?

Ok. Lets change the topic to what you would do to survive a ton of people high on bath salts.

• Like 2

Hrmmm... I question your lack of faith. :hrhr: Zombies already exist they're in hiding planning on when to take over.

I would call Master Chief or Arbiter lol. Come on, they can kill the Flood and some zombies would be a problem?

If, again, I'm alone, I would either get my soccer ball and try to get headshots, or sit in a corner and cry rolling on the floor!

LMAO xD

Haha. Ya dude or call Noble 6 because in Halo Reach he has a game type where he fights the "Living Dead" :thumbsup:

Ok. Lets change the topic to what you would do to survive a ton of people high on bath salts.

and this is a very true situation... oh Florida. How we love your insane people. :D

Me and my friends are heading to our highschool, there we will meet up with any food and clothing and knives we found. My friend has a box truck and he would bring that so then we would wait it out for a bit gathering all the food from our cafeteria. We would then head towards cedar point which is about an hour away, due to it being an island there we would gather more supplies and gasoline. We would then take a boat to an island in Lake Erie and wait it out.