Competition winners?

UnleashedxForger

Guest Oakley HiDef

Yeah there have been a ton of entries and a lot of them look great. I under estimated the time it would take because I have been busy with school at the same time.

Basically with 110+ maps that means merely switching between maps in the menu takes like an hour total. Then I've had to test all of them with the gametype, take notes, rank them, and playtest them. Then I will have to get footage for the top ones and put that all together.

Sorry for the delay but rest assured I am working on the contest

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay but rest assured I am working on the contest

We obviously all want you to take your time and make sure you're doing a good job as well as keeping RL stuff in check, but as someone who entered into this contest, I think it'd be cool if there was a preliminary video of some sort to kind of show people that are still in the running as of now. I know that would probably take more time than it's worth, but at the very least its another video for you guys and a way to keep participants engaged.

Also, as a side note, are you planning to take runner ups? Assuming some people never respond back, or maybe the first couple people don't was to be featured or have a segment kind of thing. Just curious.

Keep up the great work!