Least favorite maps?

SkItZo1041

I saw the post about what your favorite map was, and well, I liked so many. But the thing was, the only thing I could think of was how I hated so many maps too. So here's the question: What's your least favorite map(s) in Reach?

Mine would be:

Swat - Powerhouse, Boardwalk, Temple, and Campdown. ... er, Countdown. Yea, that map where everyone just hides behind the vents.

BTB - Hemmorhage! God! If you're not the one with the sniper, BTB Slayer is AWFUL on Hemmorhage! My friends and I just drop our controllers now when we get it. And borderline Abridged...it's just too big and I always fall off on that one side.. >.>

Infection - Spooky Base, Asylum, and Pandemic.

Invasion - Boneyard(kinda), Overgrowth, and the worst map of all time, Floodgate.

On a side note, Hemmorhage is the only good map on Team Snipers, but then again if you're blue team you basically lost. The spawns, teleporters, caves and cliffs all benefit Red Team, and is just totally unfair. I do say Hemmorhage objective gametypes are pretty fun however. Keep in mind, this is my opinion, I just want to know yours ^.^