*Hint* Towards Halo 4 Remake Map

Slenderman

Frank tweeted a new tweet giving us a hint of the name of the new Halo 4 map. The hint is "Carta De Oaxaca". Decipher it! https://twitter.com/franklez

Carta De Oaxaca is translated to Brief. De Oaxaca is a restaurant in Seattle. https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Carta+De+Oaxaca Possible a map based off a Mexican restaurant?

Sandtrap. Oaxaca is described as " http://www.lacartade...om/oaxaca.html" Rugged terrain, 3 mountains, etc"

• Like 1

I hope it is sandtrap, I know I and surely alot of other players would love to beable to muck about with the Eliphants and recreate out favorite variants of that particular map. plus i would love to see the guardians in Halo 4 (outrunning sandtraps mines on a mongoose while being chased by a lunitic with a Grav Hammer is one of my fondest memories of Halo 3) Sandtrap would be a sweet as addition to Halo 4

I hope it is sandtrap, I know I and surely alot of other players would love to beable to muck about with the Eliphants and recreate out favorite variants of that particular map. plus i would love to see the guardians in Halo 4 (outrunning sandtraps mines on a mongoose while being chased by a lunitic with a Grav Hammer is one of my fondest memories of Halo 3) Sandtrap would be a sweet as addition to Halo 4

Best halo custom game of all time :D

I would kill to have sandtrap back. When rumours spread in halo reach I almost had a heart attack when it wasnt included.

I'm going to have to go with the herd and say Sandtrap...

Although the veichles there are unique and all well and good...

tis the map itself that failed! You can't really do good with a good idea unless you have an engaging map to go with it...

a boring, brown, dusty, dull sandy pit is nothing compared to the rest of the maps... and because of that dull atmosphere

combined with long, open spaces of nothing... you get my least favorite map in the entire game!

Giving it a facelift to actually make it fun would be awesome since there were good ideas.. they just are overshadowed

by the map being BORING and impratical to use certian things that are in it!

I'm going to have to go with the herd and say Sandtrap...

Although the veichles there are unique and all well and good...

tis the map itself that failed! You can't really do good with a good idea unless you have an engaging map to go with it...

a boring, brown, dusty, dull sandy pit is nothing compared to the rest of the maps... and because of that dull atmosphere

combined with long, open spaces of nothing... you get my least favorite map in the entire game!

Giving it a facelift to actually make it fun would be awesome since there were good ideas.. they just are overshadowed

by the map being BORING and impratical to use certian things that are in it!

i mean your aloud to have your opinion but yours is wrong lol. jk.

You can't really do good with a good idea unless you have an engaging map to go with it...

a boring, brown, dusty, dull sandy pit is nothing compared to the rest of the maps.

dude sand trap was amazing. i mean wouldn't you love to just stuff around on the Elephants again? to disregard the 10 second kill boundary and outrun mines like a badass? to just relive the great times had and reimage that dull sandy pit and turn it into something great. I mean with all that we will have at our disposal with remastered forge, that dank wasteland can be turned into anything! just make it something great dude. imagine sandtrap riddled with forerunner constructs and turned into the greatest infection/God map the Halo series has ever known!

Sandtrap makes sense. As I have previously stated, Blood Gulch is too obvious, Valhalla was just a remake of Blood Gulch for H3, Sidewinder is a possibility, but not likely, Last Resort is big, but too small for when they mean BIG. Plus as the above have pointed out, Sandtrap fits the clues

• Like 1

Zanzibar!!!!!! The remake is going to be ZANZIBAR!!! :) or maybe Valhalla ?

sorry dude but zanzibar already has a Halo 3 remake called Last Resort and they said it is going to be a map never remade before. so either it is a Halo 3 map, or one of the Halo 2 DLC maps. either or i am stoked