Need Testers for A BTB heavies map. (also doubles as a clan recruition if you are interested)

So for the past few days ive been busy making a new BTB Heavies map. The map, Called Tyrantus, is set in Blood Gulch on the base sites of the red and blue bases of hemorage.

I have completely used all my budget to make it and have compleatly run out of decorative peices xD

So i need 15 people to test it (i may be able to fill a few spaces with my clan, in which case it shall also be a recruition match as well).

Anyway it wont be for a while yet so just leave a comment bellow, i will add a comment at the bottom when spaces are closed and the lobby will be full. When i'm about to start the game i will add an edit in large text on the last comment.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!!! Don't be late otherwise i will re-open the lobby to my recent players and clan members.

Leave GT bellow and ill send you a message on xbox live (my friends list is full so i cant add anyone.)

Is/was there a date and time? I do like to test maps when I can.

Its today and whenever i can get on, probally a couple of hours yet.

EDIT:: My bro is hogging the xbox so testing has been postponed untill either after school during the week ( around 4:00 GMT) or possibly next saturday/sunday

• Like 1

• 3 months later...