Top 15 Members; September Edition

Azaxx

Stop all the hating for the list guys. People become "popular" by being helpful,kind,friendly and by helping out the community.

Thats why they get on these lists.

Stop all the hating for the list guys. People become "popular" by being helpful,kind,friendly and by helping out the community.

Thats why they get on these lists.

That's kind of not proven yet.... Lot's of people are helpful and kind, and friendly towards other people, but I don't see them on these lists or do they seem to be popular (not to be a hater or a ranter)

Edited by Minuette
  • Like 4

I understand what your saying, it is true, that some people are on these lists because they write the list, and some are on because the writers just like them, Thats why i want to change who writes the lists, and go through a rotation each month

I agree, after seeing all the lists, there is a similarity to who's on the list, most of these members have been on the list multiple times, mostly these are HUGE members that keep re-occuring on the list

• Like 2

Yes... Cause EVERYONE on that list doesn't deserve to be recognized, I will say that it's weird for staff to be on it. But, everyone I've seen on these lists have been great members of the forum, I'm not just saying that because I'm on the list... It is good to be recognized, but if stuff like you guys arguing over "favoritism" and "just cause they're popular" is going to occur because of lists like this, then I don't think there should be any more of these lists... At least, I don't wanna be part of another one...

Edit: I meant it's weird for staff to be on it because they shouldn't need to be on a list to be recognized.

• Like 6