bring back levels 1-50?

Wheelchair Cat

Back the H2 ranking system. The only problem/fault in it was the cheating & that's a thing of the past due to upgraded ban-hammers. On H2 there was a skill difference between a 20 & a 40. H3 however made a 50 attainable in 1 or 2 days. Very few had legit 50's on H2.

• Like 1

Although the current reach ranking system doesn't mean **** and I could care less if it was there or not I don't see why the current ranking system and the 1 - 50 true skill ranking system can't co-exist. Wouldn't even have to be like it was in halo 3 where you had to have a 50 to be a general. I personally got tired of people complaining that they couldn't be a general because they thought all 50's were cheaters which is just total ignorance but regardless there is no reason why both ranking systems can stand side by side not affecting each other in the least. Only thing that would really need to change would be making ranked versions of the playlists.

• Like 1

Although the current reach ranking system doesn't mean **** and I could care less if it was there or not I don't see why the current ranking system and the 1 - 50 true skill ranking system can't co-exist. Wouldn't even have to be like it was in halo 3 where you had to have a 50 to be a general. I personally got tired of people complaining that they couldn't be a general because they thought all 50's were cheaters which is just total ignorance but regardless there is no reason why both ranking systems can stand side by side not affecting each other in the least. Only thing that would really need to change would be making ranked versions of the playlists.

H2 > H3 > Reach

I want the halo 2 ranking system back so badly, different colour numbers leading up to shooting star and moon and a halo for a 50, i dont care much for the halo reach ranks it takes no skill, you should only rank up if you win like halo 2/3 not rank up for how much you play

I want the halo 2 ranking system back so badly, different colour numbers leading up to shooting star and moon and a halo for a 50, i dont care much for the halo reach ranks it takes no skill, you should only rank up if you win like halo 2/3 not rank up for how much you play

Halo 2 was the best no doubt.

KDR just doesn't do it for me. I want to see what my victories are earning me. All that ranks show is how much you play. Without levels there is no motivation to actually WIN. All that people play for is KDR. Am I alone in wanting this?

Idk.. I'd like to have it just as a number.. but not as something defining my rank necessarily, cuz in H3 I don't think I got past 42. I don't want it to be something that you get stuck with and can't get back up and then you collect a ton of EXP that just weighs you down and blagh. I'd like a number system just as a reference to skill.

Hell id be happy if they made just MLG into a ranked playlist people need it the most in there the skill levels between different players are to extream to put them all together weather your bad or good you can agree with this no bk's wanna get matched up with good kids and get **** on and no good kids want bk's on their team weighing them down..... i would like there to be a whole selection of ranked playlists but if bad kids dont want it atleast put one on MLG so i wont have to play with them lol

Without a ranked playlist i cant even find myself enjoying the game i get bored way to easy i get on for ten minutes play half of a game then get so bored cuz theres no points to try and win i either run around the map with my hand up my ass or i quit... because with this current ranking system i can do that.....

Without a ranked playlist i cant even find myself enjoying the game i get bored way to easy i get on for ten minutes play half of a game then get so bored cuz theres no points to try and win i either run around the map with my hand up my ass or i quit... because with this current ranking system i can do that.....

Play MLG then...that's as competitive as it is going to get.

I personally had a love/hate relationship with Halo 3's ranking system. I liked the fact that is was based on skill and not time played. However what I hated was how deep in a hole you could get. What I mean by this is you lose enough it comes to the point were your so deep in a hole from losing so much you might as well forget about ranking up.

I think with Halo 4 they should do something similar to the 1-50 for each playlist but have it so you cant go deep in a hole. Personally I dont like the whole credit rank system. I say let COD do there thing and Halo should do there's. I wouldnt mind credits to bu armor and such but not to rank you up. Rank should show your skill level not how much time you've put in the game.

KDR just doesn't do it for me. I want to see what my victories are earning me. All that ranks show is how much you play. Without levels there is no motivation to actually WIN. All that people play for is KDR. Am I alone in wanting this?

this is very true i agree with u 100% an would love to see a 1-50 rank system again

isnt this the ranking system you all wanted, its more like COD you can be max level with a AR as the tool of destruction. Its not gonna happen go on halo charts for a 50 theyre not gonna re-code the game for some thing they didnt want in the first place and if i here another american say you couldnt get a 50 becauseyou suck and stop winging about lag upgrade your connection. I would happily vs you on australian connection we lag due to ping im sorry i dont live right next to the server in seattle washington jeez thick sculled yanks

I'm getting tired of you complaining on how "bad" the previous halos were. All the time when somebody opens a thread against a halo reach term, especially ones that people really support, you run in a try your heart out to support reach and how its an awesome game. It's not, get over it. Quite simply, Halo Reach has some of the worst gameplay I've seen; quite on par with CoD. Halo 2 and 3 were perfect, and IMHO, I think H3 was the best. Why? It didnt have the **** that made halo reach bad, plus I played h3 all the time. Also don't go ******* blaming stuff on your "bad ping", just because you have terrible connection, doesnt mean the game sucked. I will admit, h3 and h2 had flaws, but not as many as halo reach does. Reach's gameplay itself is pretty much broken; game skill is almost non existent, all of the kills are pretty much luck.

Anyways, back on topic; if your going to rage at people disagreeing with what you think, make a thread. Cuz I'm tired of the arguments that you start just by ramming into a thread and disagreeing with everything Anti Reach.

Just saying.

^the previous halos were not bad at all im saying if i wanted a game more like them i would go play them and all these arguements were resolved and by the way the only way you can get a 50 in H3 was to bridge connection because in the high skilled games you would really notice the lag and if you dont understand ping dont comment on it because in austrailia the best connection we had for H3 (in its glory days) was adsl+ and theyd have no server in australia go play MW2 and theres a search option for ping becaus im sick of ********* saying me and the rest of australia have a bk connection