Remade Map Place your bets

Adam91

Well not literally placing bets lol state the map you think that will be returning in halo 4 and state only ONE map. The winner(s) gets all the bragging rights.

Ok what we know about the map, it's not blood gulch, its not small and it's outdoors so...yeah that may be helpful : /

My guess is avalanche.

Remember please only state one map.

Sandtrap. Can you just picture it? Halo 4 War Games, running around, amazing graphics, the Mammoth, the Gravity Hammer, the wrecked Phantom... All on Halo 4 <3<3<3

Low gravity, jet pack, and grav hammer jumping across the map. XD Yes, I want this back. Sandtrap was easily the best Halo map since Halo 3.
  • Like 2

Sandtrap!

Valhalla was a remake of Blood Gulch, Bloog Gulch is too obvious. Could be wetworks or zanzibar, but zanzibar is kinda a medium map. Could also be Sidewinder, but I have a feeling it will be Sandtrap.

Valhalla isn't a remake of Blood gulch, sure, it uses the same concepts(2 bases in a box canyon), but it is most certainly not a remake, they look nothing alike.