Future Armor Dlc

RayizRambo

well so far, we know of 38 helmets, 36 chests, 36 shoulders, and lots of arms and legs, and that is just from pax alone!! they could add more or that could be it, personally i think that there will be more, because pax didn't answer everything gameplay wise, so why would they do it armor wise, they could have just left 5 helmets for pax instead of 38, so there must be more, and if theres not, then owe well thats the number of reaches helmet, and halo 3's combined! so to answer your question, yes and no!

it does not appear that there will be a full armor DLC released post Halo 4 launch, but who knows. I know that after ComicCon, Frank O'Connor said that they are going to release a Pre-Order Bonus DLC pack that will available on Xbox Marketplace and contain ALL Pre-Order bonuses.

Pre order DLC is total horse****.

If it's ready on release date, ship it with the damn game.

But if there is to be DLC it shouldn't be as serious as full armours, JUST skins.

i hope you know, its the season pass your pre-ordering not the DLC it self, so it caan't come with the game, because the game doesn't have enough space

While the aesthetics of the armor is a nice customization option, having more dlc armor added to the massive armory already in H4 (whether it's full armor or just skins) would just make the armory too cluttered. 343 DID listen and added more armor options like the fans asked for but when is it enough?

Instead of investing valuable time in creating more armor, use that time creating more MM maps or really get creative with Spartan Ops missions. There is more to Halo than just armor.

• Like 2

i hope you know, its the season pass your pre-ordering not the DLC it self, so it caan't come with the game, because the game doesn't have enough space

You DO realize they don't use 100% of the disk space? There is always like 100-200mb left..

Skins/textures are VERY small...

100-400KB

Yes there are 38 helmets, but not everyone will have access to all 38 helmets. Some are exclusive to the LE, and Console bundle, some are exclusive to the War Games Map Pack. And in the Halo Bulletin from earlier this week...the PAX showcase of armor and helmets and skins etc. is the final build. No more. Again though, there will be a Pre-Order Bonus DLC pack available on Xbox Marketplace post Halo 4 launch (stated by Frankie).

FFS...

Updates are applied to the HARDDRIVE, NOT the disk....

*epic facepalm*

There are nicer ways to say this.

But yeah, i do believe updating every single disk would be way too much work, lol..

And the helmets and armor that are only for people with the LE or Console or pre-order aren't all that many.

There are nicer ways to say this.

But yeah, i do believe updating every single disk would be way too much work, lol..

And the helmets and armor that are only for people with the LE or Console or pre-order aren't all that many.

Stop with the white!

I'm beginning to ignore your posts, I can't read 'em..

either way my point is still valid, because there not enough room for the dlc's on the disc, ohh yeah and calm your nips!

There doesn't need to be any room for DLCs on a disc, DLCs are downloaded onto the harddrive and have nothing to do with the disc at all.

I suggest that both of you stop this pointless argument. DLCs are downloaded onto the harddrive. Period. No need for any discussion.

If this was a bungie game I would say no due to them making it sound like DLC armor is impossible. But this is 343i they are doing things differently so that is a great possibility. If they had armor in DLC then a lot more people would buy it. I also think that there will be more armor that they have not shown, and hopefully wont show, in the game. DLC armor would make me happy too :P

either way my point is still valid, because there not enough room for the dlc's on the disc, ohh yeah and calm your nips!

Skins and textures hit up to 800KB pending on their size, and the pre-order DLC is ALL skins, so YES, there is enough room for it on the disc, but as the man with the white text said, it has nothing to do with the disk.

*Leaving Thread*