So... when does MC eat or sleep?

N@han FloreZ

I was just wondering. Like when have you ever seen Master Chief eat or sleep? Yeah I know theres cryo and hes physically enhanced and all but seriously the guy HAS to lay back sometime. If he does sleep he probably just goes to his warthog-shaped bed and cuddles up with his assault rifle. Then theres eating. Maybe in the future they'll just be able to pump vital nutrients into spartans bloodstreams or something so they dont have to eat? Well no accounting for taste. Now im not going to start talking about toilet stuff, but in another topic, it says that a spartans waste is converted into fuel for basic power functions. Hmmm.... interesting so the Mjolnirs are hippie suits.... Eh whatever SUPPORT RECYCLING :yay:

Another question: how does he go to bathroom in that thing? If there are any bathrooms. LOL

There's a catheter... lmao and there's a reason it looks like a giant space diaper. xD

As for eating and such, the suit has the ability to pump liquid into the chief's mouth so he can constantly be drinking (so he doesn't dehydrate) if I recall correctly. As for food, he takes his helmet off and enjoys a power bar when you aren't looking. If you read the books, you know that he only usually sleeps for about an hour at a time, and is able to fall asleep in the suit (which enhances his hearing abilities so that he can wake up when he needs to).

If he's anything like a real soldier, he probably grabs sleep whenever he can. On pelican rides, during "the calm before the storm", etc.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I thought about his personal hygiene the other week. He must smell terrible, or perhaps his suit cleans him. As for sleep, his suit could very well go immobile and he can "lay down" (while standing) and sleep there. As for finding time for sleep, It's possible in real life (so certainly with a spartan), to train your body to sleep for 20 minutes at a time several times a day to become rested. Your body adapts to the shortened schedule and enters REM state immediately. (REM being the state of sleep the body recharges in)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you know what i wish i had asuit that could take damage, clean me, feed me and keep me atj ust the right temprature. I  am going to make a suit that does all of that. now all i need is money.

• 1 month later...