halo 4 preorder

zzxx4

I've heard of some people that actually pre-ordered it already when they went to pre-order CEA. I'm not pre-ordering CEA for awhile so I'm not sure if they ask you about it. But why would you want to even pre-order it now? You only know of the Standard edition, and you have no clue what the game will even be about.

Actually it really isn't that long... Holiday 2012? Considering Halo:Combat Evolved Anniversary will be out November 15th that's only a year to play around with Halo:CEA until BAM Halo:4 - 343i's destiny will be revealed.

Well I don't know if I'm getting CEA yet. If I don't, it'll be a long time for me. >.<

You can Pre-order the standard edition of Halo 4, as to why you would when there's only been a teaser for it, and no word on other editions yet, and it doesn't come out for more than a year, I have no idea. I probably won't pre-order until a month after I hear what's in all of the editions and all of the pre-order bonuses, hopefully it's something along the lines of what Gears 3 is doing, each store having a special in-game character to add to the editions, that include other in-game stuff. And I mean good stuff that you would actually use for more than a week in game, unlike the chest piece from gamestop for reach.