Thanks dude! Took a while to get this map to work amazingly. The only problem is if you have 16 people playing the map it has some frame rate lag the farther away you get from the house. Nothing I could do about that though. Thats Bungies fault for making there game not being about to handle all 10,000 of the budge used to make a amazing map in a small area. Hopefully Halo 4 will be able to handle my awesome maps.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice map man! The aesthetics look real nice. But it seems like the map is made for smaller lobbies, just because of the way the rooms are spaced out. But you pulled off the looks real well. Cause I know how hard it is to pull off a good detailed house map, but still have fairly well frame rate. The toilet and sink was a nice touch. One question though, is there a specific name for the map?

Nice map man! The aesthetics look real nice. But it seems like the map is made for smaller lobbies, just because of the way the rooms are spaced out. But you pulled off the looks real well. Cause I know how hard it is to pull off a good detailed house map, but still have fairly well frame rate. The toilet and sink was a nice touch. One question though, is there a specific name for the map?

lol the name of the map is "The House". I put a download link in for the map.

Oh ok, I just assumed there would be a specific name. Real original man "The House" real original.

Dude not to be rude, but I take it you don't know how to get on top downloads anytime you release a map. I get like 3,000 downloads like on every map I put out.

It looks great! Would you be willing to remake it or make a similar map in Halo 4?

I am going to make a great deal of maps just like this on Halo 4. You should add my facebook and subscribe to my youtube. I will be putting videos out of the maps I make and be posting about with I am working on, on facebook.

very detailed map

Thanks dude.

Dude not to be rude, but I take it you don't know how to get on top downloads anytime you release a map. I get like 3,000 downloads like on every map I put out.

I am going to make a great deal of maps just like this on Halo 4. You should add my facebook and subscribe to my youtube. I will be putting videos out of the maps I make and be posting about with I am working on, on facebook.

Thanks dude.

O my gosh! Your right. I don't get thousands of downloads. Well sorry for insulting you bro.