Halo 4 Mountain Dew In Shops Now!

halo4dew_610.jpg

The Halo 4 Mountain Dew is now available on store shelves. So far it's only been released in the United Kingdom. If any new updates come along, please share it.

Read below for more details

Halo 4 branded Mountain Dew Energy has started popping up in shops around the UK. The promotion, which offers the chance to win a visit to 343industries as well as copies of Halo 4, doesn't start for another few weeks, but that doesn't mean you can't start looking for that golden ticket now.

In ASDA it's available by the litre and is pretty cheap at 98p

Mdew.jpg

Tesco also has it on special offer, it's either 80p for a half litre bottle or.. wait for it.. £2 for 2 bottles! What a stellar deal! Thanks Tesco!

Mdew2.jpg

This post has been promoted to an article

Umm.. misleading title is misleading. Should've put UK in the title....

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go drink my PLAIN Mountain Dew until I'm sick. Yeah, that should make things better.

I don't know if it's confirmed in the United States at all, if you do find information on it, please share it.

Umm.. misleading title is misleading. Should've put UK in the title....

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go drink my PLAIN Mountain Dew until I'm sick. Yeah, that should make things better.

i think it will be in the states because here is a video of someone from america with the american style mountain dew

• Like 2