This option would make things even better!

RayizRambo

21 members have voted

1. 1. Be Able To Customize Button Layout

• Yes
    • No

So i've been going around on MLG players youtubes since they seem to keep in touch with various 343 members. I've been posting directly to them saying that next time they meet up with one of the 343 workers they should mention being able to make your own button layout.

Now maybe if I start a poll here this idea can get more attention from 343. It's probably a real simple thing to implant, and i'm sure it wouldn't hurt but would make a lot of players happy.

I have nothing against the preset controls they give us like BumpJump, Recon, etc, but some controls are just near perfect and if they would've switched 1 or 2 buttons around then they would be great. So it would just be a plus to be able to make your own controller layout.

• Like 4

We can pray for this in Halo 5. Halo 4, if it doesn't have it, is too far gone.

And, while control schemes are relatively simple to implement, having any combo of buttons can get hard to code in an instant. Maybe they are trying to worry about other things.

Sometimes, they should worry about small things...

I believe that 343i stated that the reason why they won't do this is because then there would be too many possible button combos for the BXR. I find it somewhat hard to argue against that. But then again, i never actually used the BXR button combo..

Then again, they could just make sure it can't happen in the first place.