Incineration Cannon

mACca431

I agree with Tailgeese about the weapon variations. It's astonishing really how much control we'll have over our playstyle this time around. Why, we're even getting medics (Regeneration fielders)!

As for this incinerator cannon, looks pretty cool. I couldn't quite tell if the projectile was a huge explosion, bounced like the Fuel Rod, or maybe even left something like fire on the ground it hit, which would be pretty cool if you ask me.

it seemed to be a big explosion like a a rocket. it also had spalsh damage effects similar to the fuel rod. I amnow starting to think it is more of a mix between the furl rod and rocket launcher.

It lpoks like the fuel rod with a little more kick and only one shot per reload.

• Like 1

I interested to see what effect this has on vehicles is it as powerful as rockets Or is it less effective

If it only is oneshot per reload I would see it doing equal if not more damage to a vehicle. With rockets you have the chance to take two shots.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...