Gravity hammer sound/Griff ball scoring.

RayizRambo

17 members have voted

1. 1. Change Hammer Sound for the better..

• Yes
    • No

Ok, what the hell :\

That better not be the final audio for the gravity hammer seriously. Some of the guns don't even sound that powerful like the br going pth pth pth shooting little pallets.. The gravity should atleast get its original huge booming sound back but noo it has this little tinkery sound.

And wow, when you plant the griff ball thing why doesn't it explode anymore? It should atleast explode and/or make different types of explosions and effects everytime its scored. It doesn't have to kill those around it, we just want a sense of reward for scoring an epic griffdown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFALWdo4fOo

Really not liking the hammer sound at all. it sounds like your whacking a little Little Tikes play hammer or something. The explosion missing from scoring is a bummer...they could have easily just took away the explosion damage, and kept it in, and still had the ball respawn to keep gameplay fast. Overall i like the direction, just don't like the small audio/visual things...

Most guns dont sound all that powerful, yet they can kill people nontheless, so stop complaining about how something sounds. I didnt find it to be that bad at all, sure i miss the big boom, but their striving to make Halo 4 feel familiar, but different al lat once, a hard job to do.

• Like 2

Just because they are trying to make the game different doesn't mean the community doesn't have the right to voice their opinion about something. Please shut-up with your negativity, i'm not doing nothing wrong but just stating obvious and helpful feed back for something that a majority of the people do not like. Look at the poll for proof of favor over who likes the sound compared to who doesn't.

I find it funny. It sounds like you actually get hit with a normal hammer lol. GLONG!!!! LOL I hope they keep the sound.

Uh...no. Halo 4 is soon to go gold in like a week or so. So if they want to change things they got like a week to do so.

The hammer sounds weak and doesnt seem like a power weapon anymore. At least they have some time to change things around a bit.

Most guns dont sound all that powerful, yet they can kill people nontheless, so stop complaining about how something sounds. I didnt find it to be that bad at all, sure i miss the big boom, but their striving to make Halo 4 feel familiar, but different al lat once, a hard job to do.

I don't really see much complaining. I see an obvious mess up here and many are concerned about it.

I don't mind the way the hammer sounds now. It might sound weak, but i find that funny in a way.

And the grifball scoring? Way better now! It always annoyed me when i scored a point, did something good, and was rewarded with a death

We already said keep the explosion, subtract the death.