:o Something big i noticed!!!

BlackLightMachinimas

Hey! I just noticed something which i think you would be interested in. In the video the magic of Halo 4 you will see a script with the lines of Dr. Halsey. If you have read the Halo Book Ghosts of Omyx Dr. Halsey including several Spartans II & III were trapped on a forerunner world (Actually more in the place between Slipspace and Normal space). Does this mean that they were freed? This would not only mean that Spartan 117 would not be the last Spartan II left but could these characters play influence to the story line? Could this forerunner world the UNSC were stranded at be where Dr. Halsey and the Spartans were?

Just thought id point it out :)

• Like 1

Hey! I just noticed something which i think you would be interested in. In the video the magic of Halo 4 you will see a script with the lines of Dr. Halsey. If you have read the Halo Book Ghosts of Omyx Dr. Halsey including several Spartans II & III were trapped on a forerunner world (Actually more in the place between Slipspace and Normal space). Does this mean that they were freed? This would not only mean that Spartan 117 would not be the last Spartan II left but could these characters play influence to the story line? Could this forerunner world the UNSC were stranded at be where Dr. Halsey and the Spartans were?

Just thought id point it out :)

Something tells me you didn't read Glasslands. Read that, and you'll find the answer
  • Like 2

read the other books the spartans are already back on earth a few twos and a handfull of threes aswell as dr. hasley so could she play a roll yes. it is more reasonable that chief and the unsc crashing on requim cannot contact earth from inside a slipspace rupture. therefore the other spartans and hasley may not play a roll till later games. we have 2 months to wait and find out. if they arent in four there is still going to be a five and six. also theres a chance for spin offs granted the last few have been failures without more books or games everything is speculation. i mean honestly one badass spartan is enough for this story he has been from day one or none of us would be sitting here on a second generation team waiting for them to just tease us some more. maybe 343 has no idea where the story is headed next and is waiting for us to fill in some blanks and they will pick the best one. all i can say is wait for the games, unless ur from 343 u all have no idea.

read the other books the spartans are already back on earth a few twos and a handfull of threes aswell as dr. hasley so could she play a roll yes. it is more reasonable that chief and the unsc crashing on requim cannot contact earth from inside a slipspace rupture. therefore the other spartans and hasley may not play a roll till later games. we have 2 months to wait and find out. if they arent in four there is still going to be a five and six. also theres a chance for spin offs granted the last few have been failures without more books or games everything is speculation. i mean honestly one badass spartan is enough for this story he has been from day one or none of us would be sitting here on a second generation team waiting for them to just tease us some more. maybe 343 has no idea where the story is headed next and is waiting for us to fill in some blanks and they will pick the best one. all i can say is wait for the games, unless ur from 343 u all have no idea.

In addition to the disturbing lack of proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation in this post, you are wrong about the whole Spartans being back on Earth thing. In Ghosts of Onyx and Glasslands, the Spartans and Dr. Halsey are in a Forerunner Dyson Sphere within the core of Onyx. You are right about the difficulty in communication from inside a Slipspace field though.

• Like 1

In addition to the disturbing lack of proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation in this post, you are wrong about the whole Spartans being back on Earth thing. In Ghosts of Onyx and Glasslands, the Spartans and Dr. Halsey are in a Forerunner Dyson Sphere within the core of Onyx. You are right about the difficulty in communication from inside a Slipspace field though.

In Glasslands they are released from Trevelyn, so he is correct in assuming they would be on Earth.

I found it rather amusing that you were correcting him in such a manner, and were wrong yourself :3 In Glasslands

Dr. Halsey and the Spartan II and III's are released from the Dyson Sphere and Dr. Halsey is taken into custody for a laundry list of charges. She is then told that she will be working on the Spartan IV project, underneath someone. The Spartans are told that they will regroup on Earth and then will serve aboard the UNSC Infinity.

Looks like you might have skipped a bit. xD

I found it rather amusing that you were correcting him in such a manner, and were wrong yourself :3 In Glasslands

Dr. Halsey and the Spartan II and III's are released from the Dyson Sphere and Dr. Halsey is taken into custody for a laundry list of charges. She is then told that she will be working on the Spartan IV project, underneath someone. The Spartans are told that they will regroup on Earth and then will serve aboard the UNSC Infinity.

Looks like you might have skipped a bit. xD

...Crap. Well, it was a really long post. And there was so little punctuation and capitalization. You caught me. Happy?

• Like 1

Sorry I dont use proper grammar in forums. But what I said was correct it is noted in Glasslands that the spartans attend the same ceremony that we see at the end of halo three with the pelican wing dedicated to Chief and Hasley. They may have left earth to return to thier mission on the elite homeworld but some of the spartans would be stuck with Hasley for debriefing and to be hidden by ONI till they thought they were needed or be allowed to be shown to earth again. So complain about my grammer all you want but get your facts right before you knock me.

Sorry I dont use proper grammar in forums. But what I said was correct it is noted in Glasslands that the spartans attend the same ceremony that we see at the end of halo three with the pelican wing dedicated to Chief and Hasley. They may have left earth to return to thier mission on the elite homeworld but some of the spartans would be stuck with Hasley for debriefing and to be hidden by ONI till they thought they were needed or be allowed to be shown to earth again. So complain about my grammer all you want but get your facts right before you knock me.

Well, excuse me. It's been a while since I've read Glasslands, so I couldn't quite remember the ending exactly. <_<

Also communication ws not difficult. The only "difficulty", was the lapse of time between sending the message and recieving a reply. In the Dyson sphere, Halsey got a reply after a few minutes, on Earth, in real time, the message took roughly what, 7 days if I remember correctly?

• 3 weeks later...

Cant tell for sure BUT, there are Confirmed four living Spartan II's Kelly Linda Fred, (johns old squadmates) and Namoi working for ONI team Kilo-Five. Five if you include John. Failed Spartan Serin Osmen 019 is also alive and will become the new CINCONI once Parngosky dies, but she isnt really a spartan shes a failed experiment. Multiple Spartan III's are alive but the count is unreliable since they were built for suicide missions. As for Spartan 4's who the hell knows what the future has. Really it depends on where you get your info. But if you believe in the books as being Canon for the games theres only 5 left confirmed, others are MIA which all spartans are even if they are KIA. Except John whose listed KIA when we all know hes still alive. Hows that for taking after real life black ops. We will not know.

Speaking of Linda.... I bet she has some badass Spartan armor if she is back on active dutie. I mean she did teat the Chiefs new.armor in Halo.2 so..... and because her last post or active whereabouts were Earth, that would mean she got the nano upgrade achematics well before John for Halo 4.

Grasslands is probably your best bet for this sort of info on Halsey and the S2's and 3's

Glasslands, not Grasslands

Glasslands refers to when the covenant shoot so much plasma on the planet that all is left is a burnt wasteland.

Just thought i would point that out.

:)