Binary Rifle Gameplay

Forerunner Reclaimer

agreed...making a 1shot kill...even with 6 rounds minimum (8 rounds max with the ammo perk) is a little ridiculous, you could potentially get an extermination with it...a little OP if you ask me

Especially since it'll penetrate 1 Spartan and kill anything behind it as well...definitely a great weapon to fire blindly into an enemy group of 2+ Spartans..

Especially since it'll penetrate 1 Spartan and kill anything behind it as well...definitely a great weapon to fire blindly into an enemy group of 2+ Spartans..

What? It can kill anyone behind the initial target? When did that change? At SDCC it could only kill the initial target because when it hit it desintegrated them, it wasnt like a human or covie sniper round that would carry through. Wow if that is the case than the Binary Rifle is waaaay Op

What? It can kill anyone behind the initial target? When did that change? At SDCC it could only kill the initial target because when it hit it desintegrated them, it wasnt like a human or covie sniper round that would carry through. Wow if that is the case than the Binary Rifle is waaaay Op

ahhh, I apologize, I assumed that it would act the same way as the counterpart snipers. I guess you're right that it wouldn't be fair...it would be a vaporizing particle beam...

ahhh, I apologize, I assumed that it would act the same way as the counterpart snipers. I guess you're right that it wouldn't be fair...it would be a vaporizing particle beam...

Haha yeah...that would be pretty intense lol. Hopefully it hasnt changed that way...but if it has they will probably nerf it lol

• Like 1

I despise nerfs. All of the weapons should be 1sk, with a few that have AOE 1sk. You know why? Because that's realistic. Want a short list of the things that have been nerfed in Halo so far?

1. Magnum (less damage, less accuracy, multiple times)

2. BR (H4 does less damage)

3. Vehicles (Less damage, less protection, multiple times)

4. Melee (no bleedthrough, only does whatever the equivalent of the shield at the time)

5. AR (smaller clip, less damage)

6. Sniper Rifle (Slower RoF)

7. Rockets (No lock on on ground vics, slower firing rate, rocket drop)

8. Shields (less shields, regen time increased)

9. Needler (slower RoF, Less Damage, No duel wield, less ammo, multiple times)

In that short list there have been thousands of players complaining about every single one of the nerfs. Main complaint from H1 to H2 was the Magnum and AR nerfs, main complaint from H2 to H3 was the sniper nerf, and then the hundreds of different complaint threads (and mind you, a very small percentage of the community disagreed) about all of the different nerfs in Reach. They nerfed everything SO badly that they had to nerf the shield system as well! If you played an average slayer game with the H1,2, or 3 shield system, you would run out of time nearly every match!

I seriously do not see how anyone can possibly think that nerfing things is a good idea, especially with all the evidence to the contrary. The term "nerfing" is actually a derogatory term you know. It means to load an in-game weapon with nerf darts. I am by far and large not a competitive gamer, but nerfing POWER weapons is friggin ridiculous. The Needler, AR, and Magnum I get, but everything else you have to literally fight to get your hands on. And if it's nerfed, there's no point to it. Might as well remove all of the power weapons from the game entirely.

If you think a power weapon is OP, then my advice to you is get good and keep your enemies from taking it. I don't mean to sound harsh, but it is a rather thoughtless thing to do to suggest nerfing a weapon that is accessible by both teams and has limited ammo.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...