Jump Rope

Player Count:

8-16

Map Name:

Jump Rope

Gametype:

Jump Rope

No, it's not an actual moving rope for you to jump over, but its the same concept. Instead of a rope, you're jumping traffic, while on a rope. And since this is an infection game, the more people that get infected, the more traffic there will be.

Two zombies start each round, while everyone else spawns on top of a rope. Humans cannot move left or right, they can only jump. They also start with spikers and plasma pistols for entertainment purposes. The infected spawn in a room with large variety of vehicles to choose from. About 30 seconds into the game, wraiths begin to spawn. Each round is 3 minutes long.

reach_18981281_Full.jpg

You'll also notice everyone has jet packs, but only the last man can use it. Last man also earns 5 points along with an additional 5 points for any remaining survivors.

reach_18982326_Full.jpg

I also added a unique feature on this map. As many of you know, the covenant vehicles like to glitch and flip at random times at about 1000mph. Instead of just letting them fly into space or die, I added a complicated set of teleporters to "catch" the flying vehicles and re-teleport them so they glitch straight towards the humans below. There are also two vehicle grav lifts that the infected can use to fly towards their enemies if they choose.

reach_18980991_Full.jpg

If you choose to not use a vehicle, you will die in the sky, fall, and hit the ground while everyone below points and laughs.

reach_18982329_Full.jpg

Another great map for any large party. I hope you enjoy it!

post-30072-0-47255600-1346492757_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

This is an awesome map Darth. I'm a huge fan of your large aray of mini-games, but I must admit that this is my favourite. The amount of technical detail you put into it is amazing and makes for a non-stop fun gameplay. My friends and I have stay up all night playing this with new groups of people, in the past, and it never gets old. Keep up the incredible work!