MrCoolChild

• 3 weeks later...

When does/did the game go gold? I really hope this has been brought up before, or they've seen this post by now. It'd be a relatively simple application that could really add to the aesthetic aspect to the game. Plus, I think some members have wanted this for quite a while. :awesome:

(By the way, your like count is 2x your post count. Gotta say I'm impressed. ;) )

Brilliantly idea good sir. That would be a very useful feature for Machinimas, specific themed forge maps and would add yet another aspect to the game to keep players interested. I'm not aware whether you're the first to come up with this, but if you are, congratulations on such an amazing idea. It sure seems to have paid off in likes, all of which you deserve!

Skins seem like they might include that in the forge. They did say that there will be 3 unique forging environments, so maybe at least a different vehicle skin for every environment. That's the least of what could be expected, great idea! =)

• 1 month later...