Halo 4; CTF On Exile (BravoMLG's PoV)

Jord

Please note it is camera quality and loud, so watch out!

Here is a video showcasing a game of Capture The Flag on the new map, Exile. This is from Bravo's point of view, thanks to him for recording gameplay and uploading it to his YouTube.

Bravo's Twitter: https://twitter.com/BravoMLG

Bravo's YouTube: http://t.co/1bDyNVR4

Enjoy the video! Hope this thread has been helpful, and that I've posted it in the right section >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIOOgFUwZfA&list=UUq7AJTe2LVeTN_vanfZ5bkw&index=1&feature=plcp

• Like 1

@Dragon: Probably because they guy is still figuring out the weapon damages and how they now affect vehicles, that or he is a noob lol

Thanks for the video....it looks cool, I like how it has aspects of Halo 2 in it, the aztec/mayan looking ruins randomly thrown in

Also, has anyone else thought that although we can not play as Elites, maybe we can play as a Promethean seeing as there was a screen saying "Spartan Armor"? Why distinguish Spartan Armor if there is no other armor type to choose from?

• Like 1

Well if we can use Promithean weapons their might be a playlist like Invasion on Reach where its Spartan Vs Promitheans.

@Dragon: Probably because they guy is still figuring out the weapon damages and how they now affect vehicles, that or he is a noob lol

Thanks for the video....it looks cool, I like how it has aspects of Halo 2 in it, the aztec/mayan looking ruins randomly thrown in

Also, has anyone else thought that although we can not play as Elites, maybe we can play as a Promethean seeing as there was a screen saying "Spartan Armor"? Why distinguish Spartan Armor if there is no other armor type to choose from?

Woah did you guys see how much there is to chose from

In tactical package and support upgrade. Way more than RTX or E3

I'm pretty sure bravoMLG is not a noob lol

And prometheans in MP would be interesting I wonder if they would be different in amy way from the humans

haha I know he is not a noob, which is why I said he was probably just figuring out how the PP functions now.

Although it would be cool to see how playing as a Promethean in MM would go, I highly doubt it will be in the game.

And yeah there are a lot in the Tac and Sup packages, littlegreengiant had a good post detailing all of the package options

• Like 1

It better be. Its 1 of the few things that top my list of angering me. I hate hearing flag taken flag dropped flag taken flag dropped. I dont care if their is proof YOU DONT GO FASTER BY DOING THAT. Just like Teabagging. Im glad 343 made it usless in Halo 4.

Theres no more flag running? is this in every gametype? and has this been confirmed?

Halo 4 looks awesome except from the fact you know where the flag holder is. That kinda sucks if your alone and like 10 people start shooting at you. :(

BTB CTF? o.O Cuz... if you're in a normal CTF game and 10 people are shooting at you that means that at least two people are shooting at you in real life O.O lol