The Things that Keep me Awake at Night, Volume 2

Ryu♥Hayabusa

Ryu wonders some amazing things sometimes.

Welcome to The Things that Keep me Awake at Night, Volume 2

By: Ryu Hayabusa

Today's post is all about Humans.

The first topic is: People and Ryu.

Ryu sometimes thinks others don't like him very much. :cry:

Sometimes he thinks others avoid him. :cray:

I sometimes say things and it is as if I am not there. Sometimes people just say nothing to me. And other times, I get slowly ejected from the group. I wonder if this is just coincidence and my brain is just being stupid at night, or if it is true. Nothing I can do about it. One thing I can do, is to ask of you, what is you opinion of Ryu? This one wishes to know. Likely, you will say good things, and I am just being...paranoid. Oh, well. I wanna know. NAO!

P.S. Don't worry, Ryu is never leaving this site. He will be here until he is 70 if he is able!

This keeps Ryu awake at night!

The second topic is: Technology

Why are we the most violent thing on Earth? Why do we fight? Why do we take over less advanced cultures and enslave them? Probably because we are stupid. Stupid and will likely die out because of our own favorite thing. Technology. We develop technology in so many ways, but the first and foremost is in weapons. We can't cure cancer or dementia, but we can cure the one plague no one should endure, Modern Life. We develop ways to end it, and ways to exterminate it, but lo and behold, we fail to find ways to prolong it, or safeguard it. Technology may make our lives easier, but Ryu wonders if we are researching the wrong things? Maybe we should unite and work for the planet we so desperately claim as our own. Even when it is not ours, and probably hates us. We should develop ways to help, and to protect. Yet we strive to line pockets and kill others. "Toasty!"

This keeps Ryu awake at night!

Thank you, this has been TTTKMAAN, volume 2.

Yes, that's an acronym. Ryu is lazy.

So, discuss, criticize, or just say: YOU GREAT MAN! YOU SO SERIOUS! I HATE YOU!!!

Future topics will all be funny, I promise. I wanted to get the depressing stuff out of the way first. :D

• Like 4

1. I don't think anyone dislikes you, and if anyone does that's their problem. You're clearly an awesome person to come up with these threads and even though I know close to nothing about you, you're a-okay in my books, if it helps.

2. The world we live in is a very dark one. Unfortunately, reality isn't just rainbows and happiness, there's war, hatred, hunger, oppression, sickness, racism, New Jersey, and death. Not everyone is a friend, some people live for themselves and will cross others without a second thought in order to succeed. It is this very same selfish mindset so many people have that leads to many problems, and sadly this is a society where these kind of people prosper above all others. It's very unfair and sad, but that's just how it is. Children starve to death in third world countries every day while billions are spent on weaponry used to kill. There's just a huge surplus in death and I'm not sure why.

That was a good read :D

Awesome! Ryu hoped it would be!

Lol, You are a great guy Ryu, one of the best i have met. So dont be paranoid you rule XD

:awesome:

1. I don't think anyone dislikes you, and if anyone does that's their problem. You're clearly an awesome person to come up with these threads and even though I know close to nothing about you, you're a-okay in my books, if it helps.

2. The world we live in is a very dark one. Unfortunately, reality isn't just rainbows and happiness, there's war, hatred, hunger, oppression, sickness, racism, New Jersey, and death. Not everyone is a friend, some people live for themselves and will cross others without a second thought in order to succeed. It is this very same selfish mindset so many people have that leads to many problems, and sadly this is a society where these kind of people prosper above all others. It's very unfair and sad, but that's just how it is. Children starve to death in third world countries every day while billions are spent on weaponry used to kill. There's just a huge surplus in death and I'm not sure why.

Human Nature, that's why. (Why did you mention Jersey? AHGGGHH!!! Ryu had almost forgotten! lol)

:hug: you're an awesome guy, ryu don't be paranoid xD now all the khajiit in skyrim remind me of you lol

Happyfais :hug:

Sometimes it seems like the world is nothing but evil, suffering, and hatred. People will say life isnt fair, that once we know that we know more about the world. People kill, betray,etc.Sometimes it seems overwhelming like your trying to be better, but the world gets to you.

Fortunately, there are good people in the world, who strive to make a better future, who want to make life fairer. Its those people who keep humanity from destroying itself, who more people should aspire to be. The odds are never in these peoples favor but in the end they always win, because they have to, because they constantly stop humanitys self destructive nature.

Never Give UP, Never GO Down