The "Back to the Past" Button

With this "Back to the past" button, that would mean that the whole campaign is a re-texture, so the models and structures of the levels wouldn't change at all?(excluding AIs/vehicles/weapons/equipment) Because if it did, it would be seriously glitchy.

Exactly!

The screenshots say otherwise.

Collision models will be changing of scenery/etc., as can be seen from any comparison screenshots that have been released, unless they're going to keep the collision models - in which case the whole level will be a bunch of invisible walls around scenery they changed, and a bunch of places they can just walk into scenery. IN OTHER WORDS: buggy as ****.

They said you had to press a button which was I think was the "Back" button... not sure. For your questions:

1) I think that Split-Screen people, since you are on the same TV it will probably change for all the people on Split-Screen.

2) I don't think it will for Co-Op Online because, well you are on different consoles and TVs.

No offence, but Emo Kitten person (not sure if Male/Female), you're like the last post in every single topic, which is kind of weird, no offence again. xP

But on topic, I'd probably just play the entire game on the Reworked Graphics, but might look at differences occasionally...

i believe itll only be the player who presses the buttons screen. OTHERWISE itll get highly annoying. imagine players having graphic button wars =[. god depending how it happens i can c that kinda stuff making someone sick. And i only mean itll make someone sick if it switches back and forth quickly. BUT hopefully they will predict all this and just make like at least 15-30 second in between for switches and only for that persons screen so it doesnt become a tool of obnoxiousness. ps excuse my grammar and spelling...feeling lazy.

i think it'll make it so when you're in split screen it'll change them both but when you're online it will only change for that person and if they make it so that when you're online it changes all the screens people will just keep pressing the button to annoy the people because they have no life lol