Welcome to the Feedback forum

Guest Oakley HiDef

Guest Oakley HiDef

MovingBackgroundsandy1-2-3.jpg

All our members rose from the halo community and we owe our popularity thanks to your incredible support. We want to be the face of the community on YouTube and so the best way to do this is for you all to take part. With this in mind please take the time to formulate your ideas clearly and make sure you support other members' ideas which you agree with. Participate actively in this thread and encourage others to do the same.

We will post threads here regarding questions we want to pose you but feel free to suggest your own requests and constructive criticism

• Like 4

I wanted to take the time now to say how I love ORIGINS! I have been working on a linear infection series of my own, and it is almost complete, It would realy work well as a counter-story to ORIGINS, and I also recall you saying in one of your recent vids that you would continiue ORIGINS in Halo 4.

My linear infection series is called Abandoned Hope, I will talk about it in full detail in the infection map send-ins. But If ORIGINS has a backstory, such as the survivours of the zombie outbreak, then I had this idea that while we wait for Halo 4, maybe half of the survivours were split up, half continuoued onto ORIGINS in halo 4, and half went on to the Abandoned Hope storyline in Halo Reach. Somewhere in the ORIGINS storyline, you find someone who is immune to the virus, and you take a blood sample, but the equipment you need is in the labratories where the outbreak started, you set out to the labs. In the end, both groups reunite in the labs, the ORIGINS group have the blood sample, and they make a vaccine. The earth is slowly restored, and so is humanity. The End.

Also, if you have the time, I beg of to make a quick ORIGINS 5, it makes it easier for me and for you if you agree with this idea. Basicaly, just make something that would make it seem like the groups split up, like two pathways that you choose from. Feel free to say no, if you have already got an idea for a starting map in Halo 4, dont worry about it, But I would really thank you if you would feature my maps, I really do think they are good and im not saying that because I made them. Also im not to sure, but it might be the first time THFE feature an entire map series. Anyway, I will explain in full detail in the map send-ins, I just wanted to tell you about the backstory idea, and to ask you a few things in case I might need to change the maps a bit.

yours sincerely, xXSABERxSCOUTXx

• 3 weeks later...

I have a request that you test a Joy Riders map and Post it on THFE you tube Chanel.

I have been looking for a almost perfect unique one that has amazing jumps and tunnels that are easy for vehicles to drive through plus a big jump that is smooth. I think it would be a nice addition to THFE Map collection.

Hope that you agree,

Charles J. Stoot

"It is Luck that You Failed"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so feedback. theres a glitch on complex that needs to be fixed. people are jumping into the wall above a door in the room in front of the silo thats kind of towards the left of the map looking out. left side of room with platform. the door with no ramp. im not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but it needs to be dealt with. when playing flood, complex is always chosen so people can get in there and finish the match without getting killed. its frustrating.

THFE!!! I posted this idea on several videos but I haven't received a reply (from you--a dozen other people thought it was a great idea).

Here it is: Since we can't use water in Halo 4, you can make a canal or other moving waterway by a blue trait zone that lowers gravity and gives you invisibility (invisibility dampens the sound around you, which makes it seem as though you are underwater), and place gravity volumes (again, visible--and blue if it's possible) that push you in the direction the river is "flowing." You can also add blue shield-doors on top and maybe have floating wreckage (crates and vehicles that bob up and down) for players to stand on. You could implement this idea in a shark-themed flood map with a shipwreck. Cheers, and reply back as I have many more ideas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a gametype set to where it is headshot only basically and set it up with sniper rifles and beam rifles. I had also made a map of a variant of a griffball court with four man cannons on opposite sides and about six death balls in the center. I wanted to make a gametype with no scope snipers but that is sadly not possible so i thought close range flying across the map at each other is the next best bet. I would love it if i could get some help to make this map better because there are alot of holes. I love THFE and would love to get this game type out there as a mini game.