What type of spartan would you be?

Fail Master

Yeah...I would be a spartan that balances both stealth and heavy armor. My armor wouldn't be bulky (kinda similar to master chief) It would be blue.....with the superman insignia on the chest......and a cape! :P

xD superman xD

generally heavy armour is big and bulky, look at jorge for example.

superman... xD :rofl:

Well... To Be completely honest, I wouldn't qualify with the way I am... I'd get the boot for being the odd one out, in any case.... With my personality, I'm a free spirit, so anything can go with me, and the Spartan Program does not exactly want people like that.... So, The closest thing I compare myself to is an Unggoy... and I'm not unhappy about that at all! Being the loveable tomboy that I am, I always love cracking jokes when a Situation looks bleak... and through that loveable nature, I come off as an oddball to others, but to those friends that I know best, they know that I'm always trying to be a good person on the inside... Even if things look bad, and I'm being enslaved by a race of aliens that took away my species free will... we will band together under friendship, and when I get serious, I GET SERIOUS, just like the Grunts! They finaly overcame their fears in times of doubt and REBELLED against the Covenant... not many would have tried that, mind you!... Just goes to show that when the time is neigh, Anything can get acomplished even by the weakest of the Suicide Squad....

This is why I compare myself to that Species. Now, Who Wants to play with Blue Balls?..

Oh... You were saying "CATCH EM?" I forgot.... I don't pay attention... XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKGud7UcFOE

thats a hard decision i mean id be

if i had to decide what spartan id be that depends what the mission is

id need a team of experts like a noble team forgeting the sexuality id be kat if she used camo and smgs

as long as i had that team and noble six would be the medic while carter would have vehicular skills that would be a team