Halo Reach, Discovered some bugs

mikez51

Is there anyway of getting a repaired version of halo reach, especially for those that can download it to their xbox? Some bugs that need to be fix are when your shooting the sniper or dmr the shots are inaffective and is kind of critical when playing. For example, I'm shooting an elite, the first takes the shield off, then second shot sometimes is inaffective and by the third or forth the creature finally dies. And same goes with the dmr. Shots should have killed the elites are inaffective. This is a very annoying bug and I should be able to get a repaired version for free!

When you shoot just a regular elite once they take a step back because they were hit with a high powered gun. But when you hit them a second time the elite didn't flinch. He is suppose to be taken aback because he just got hit again. Not stand there with a blank look as if nothing happened. Right?

When you shoot just a regular elite once they take a step back because they were hit with a high powered gun. But when you hit them a second time the elite didn't flinch. He is suppose to be taken aback because he just got hit again. Not stand there with a blank look as if nothing happened. Right?

I know what you mean, you see, the effects of losing the shield is still in play, thus, a second shot right away is useless. Wait a second then fire, and this really helps with getting better with the dmr in mp.

I can't stand games that have bugs. Especially when it's first person shoot em games. I'll probably end up getting Halo 4, but I wish Halo Reach could be repaired. Even if it's a patch that you can download to the box.

I know what you mean, you see, the effects of losing the shield is still in play, thus, a second shot right away is useless. Wait a second then fire, and this really helps with getting better with the dmr in mp.

Yeah, that works but I could be shooting something else.

That never happened to me.

I highly doubt it's my xbox or the downloaded version. I can play other games like call of duty and 007 with no issues with gun firing.

Maybe it is my version. I could ask microsoft if I could redownload it. These issues arise on legendary and playing online.

I don't personally hate Halo Reach, but I mean I do have dislikes. Some of those would be the gloss on the screen, the inability to duel wield and the fact that my game has bugs. I don't want to buy something that don't work right. But now I have to wait for Halo 4 to see any kind of fix,which is outrageous. And I have to pay 55 to 60 dollars because I was not satisfied with the previous Halo game.

343 can make patches, and should be downloadable in the marketplace. Don't buy out someone if you can't even repair what's there.

I don't personally hate Halo Reach, but I mean I do have dislikes. Some of those would be the gloss on the screen, the inability to duel wield and the fact that my game has bugs. I don't want to buy something that don't work right. But now I have to wait for Halo 4 to see any kind of fix,which is outrageous. And I have to pay 55 to 60 dollars because I was not satisfied with the previous Halo game.

343 can make patches, and should be downloadable in the marketplace. Don't buy out someone if you can't even repair what's there.

Well you can't make a ABSOLUTE PERFECT game with no bugs, 343 Has done it's best but even Veteran game producers cannot get every bug/glitch/issue, they are also a Bungie 2.0 as some see them not Bungie themselves but have 3-10 former Bungie members.

But who says you can't?? Do we always have to get second best for our money? I saw on bungie's forum where guy lists many bugs that I hadn't noticed. I'm just saying if you see some bugs put out a patch. That's what they do for PC games. It's that time where they need some updates for this game. Especially these bugs here. I can't enjoy my game because of the inconveniences. I get owned because these shots are not counting.