[Idea] Live Radio Show for 343i.org Community

valyou3

Live Radio Show

Many people are always on the website chatting, but why not host a live radio show which will play of course suggested music by the audience, then at certain times invite a guest or talk about new Halo News or news with the community, this will have a small group of people to host it, so if someone is not hosting that person can hop on and host. Leave feedback below on what you think!

The show duration will last 30mins long with a short time in between for breaks

Radio Schedule

(coming Soon)

Radio Songs

Halo Related

Special Guests

Coming Soon

How to become a Special Guest

(Private Message me)

All you have to do to become a Special Guest on the show is have news or something to talk about, but if you are apart of the staff team for 343i.org Community Forums we can do an interview, just private message me what you can supply the show to keep everyone entertained.

Submit a Commercial

want to advertise your work? Such as a map, signature shop, or anything else? Feel free to submit a audio file with a 20-30 second or lower commercial. Private message me the file and it will be reviewed and you will be replied back if it was approved or denied.

• Like 2

this would be a really cool idea, but it would be very hard. Running a whole radio station takes full time workers that want a salary. And this station wouldnt take in a whole lot of money. In regards to music, almost every FM station is dedicated to 1 or 2 genres of music. Too much of a variety may cause arguments if people dont get their taste of music. and the largest problem.....this community is international. Many people wouldnt be able to get the radio channel if they live in place like the UK or Australia.

again, i say this would be really cool, but it just wont happen

Oh like some of the sites I go on have like a live show every saturday and it's like a movie night/Interviews with popular people, it's pretty cool i've joined a livestream on a movie night before. Or are you talking about a real real radio station like ghostcapitalist?