favorite halo

Ins4nek1ll4

33 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite halo ?

It is a tie between Halo 2 & 3 for me. I remember playing through Halo 2 and then going onto the custom games and figuring out each and every spawn zone. I never played it online and still had so much fun. Halo 3... I enjoyed because I got to see Halo advance, I got to see what online play was like.. make friends and find awesome players that were cool.

So I don't know.. I can't vote.

I believe Halo 3 to be it's most balanced at 3. There was cool stuff in Reach, but whenever I'd get cheated out of a kill via grenade spam, armor lock, or both, my rage could only be compared to that of a wrathful god. Half the time I try to dive headfirst into my TV to strangle the *******. He screwed me out of a kill, well now my whole FAMILY is screwed because now I'm so mad I'm going to have to kill them all with a hunting blade!

At least with Halo 3 the only time I get that mad is when they rely constantly on power weapons.

P.S. ^And that happens on Reach all the time to!

Halo 2 definitely, it had the most complex and most best story of them all, that's what Halo is mainly about. A true Halo fan loves the story (you can like the other stories better on the other games of course) but what i mean is when people go, "I'm a fan of Halo, I only play online!" *Not a true fan there! That's just an online gameplay fan :)

• Like 2

HALO 2!!! It has to be, i am surprised that not more people have said the same, but each to their own. I pick H2 because of everything about it, the campaign, the online multiplayer, the rank emblems how they got from different colour box colours to the shooting star and the moons to the level 50 halo! and super bouncing, the maps, the weapons, how you could move around and control the master chief in the movement, the double shots, BXR, BRB, firing 20 sniper bullets without reloading, or a 108 rounds of BR without reload and the overall gameplay and skill it took to play this game and reach high levels. Alot has changed throughout the years, I only prey that Halo 4 will bring back some of these things for me, as I personally hate ODST and Reach as they take no skill, and anyone can open up a can of whoop ass with ease, which may be good for some, but takes away all skill of the game i know and love. Long live Halo 2!

• 2 weeks later...

For me it's gotta be 3. Halo 2 had a pretty great story and was the first to enter online gameplay. but it lost it's "re-playablity" quickly. I thought halo 3 had a much better online experience so I wanted to replay it again and again. Halo reach is good but I just like 3 more and have great memories playing 3. And not to shun halo 1 but I could do lan parties all night on one. But sooner or later you gotta leave a lan party but you never have to leave the internet. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I had trouble choosing between Halo Wars, Halo 3 ODST, and Halo Reach. Here are my favorites and the reason why I like them. :)

Halo Reach - Mutliplayer

Halo 3 ODST - Story Line

Halo Wars - Most fun to Play

I had trouble choosing between Halo Wars, Halo 3 ODST, and Halo Reach. Here are my favorites and the reason why I like them. :)

Halo Reach - Mutliplayer

Halo 3 ODST - Story Line

Halo Wars - Most fun to Play

that was some "odd" choices but i agree those are not that bad and Wars have the best graphic qualities on their videos