[DGL] - Season 1 Match Two

DoctorB77

Announcement+Banner.png

DGL Season 1 - Match 2

Thank you everyone for participating in the first season of the DGL. Season one went off great with almost everyone playing their matches in the first week. I hope that you all enjoyed your first match on Realm. Sorry if it was a little big of a map but I hope you enjoyed it :). This week the map you will all be playing is the much smaller map called "The Reactor" which was created by skummgummigubbe. If you want to download the map either go on my file share or follow the link on the website.

Currently our frontrunner is Mr. Biggles but since it is only the first round that has been completed he is winning by having the best KDR of 24.

If you have not completed the match from last week then just try to finish that match up by friday the 31st. This match list will be open until the friday after.

Remember to PM me with any messages and keep your gameplay in your fileshare so I can have it put it on the youtube channel.

Here is the link to the Match List - http://docsgamingleague.webs.com/match-list

I also fixed the glitch where Zaguroth's and Drizzy Dan's name did not show up. Somebody start practicing to make sure that Biggle's KDR is under 20 by the end of the competition.

Good Luck Contestants. :splaser:

• Like 1

Oh great Doc....Biggles for my second match! Think I may have to go HLG on this one, lmao! :rofl:

Just kidding! Look forward to the match Biggs! Good luck! :thumbsup:

Doc you may want to consider posting the link to the match list in the thread for convenience, lol!

PS. - didn't see Drizzy or Zag's name on Round 2 match list.

• Like 1

i don't understand the respect system. How does it work?

Looks like you gained 2 RP for winning but not the full 60 assuming because I was not SUPPOSE to win anyway, lol. I only lost an RP but gained 1 extra point because I was not SUPPOSE to win. Looks legit and you're winning so just go with it Biggs. I don't think you have anything to worry about, lmao. You are WAY ahead in the points and KDR.

Looks like you gained 2 RP for winning but not the full 60 assuming because I was not SUPPOSE to win anyway, lol. I only lost an RP but gained 1 extra point because I was not SUPPOSE to win. Looks legit and you're winning so just go with it Biggs. I don't think you have anything to worry about, lmao. You are WAY ahead in the points and KDR.

The way it works is that if you win you get the 50 points and the 8 additional points for his respect. So for your first game you got 60 for beating stealth because he had 10 respect points.

• Like 1

I am a little caught up in school work guys. I will try to update the site tonight and do the videos on wednesday. Way to hold him down a little skumm :)

I wish i could upload 15 minute videos. I might just put the videos on an old channel I have and leave the DGL channel alone for a while.