2 New Helmets, No Brutes in Halo 4

A_L00s3_Scr3w

So, I just watched a video by Ducain23 and it showed two (2) new helmets. One called Strider, the other called Scanner. They look pretty cool to me.

Also, there will not be Brutes in Halo 4, but they may play a part in the story.

Sources-

Video:

New Helmets: Two New Halo 4 HelmetsHalo 4 Nation | The Halo 4 News Site

No Brutes: No Brutes in Halo 4Halo 4 Nation | The Halo 4 News Site

• Like 1

Strider does not look like Aragorn.

Um... What? XD

Do the helmets come with the Mpa Pack included in the LE or just the individual Map Pack?

I don't know for sure. I didn't find any information on the helmets unfortunately. But I will say that I rather like the Scanner helmet. I'll be equipping my Spartan with it.

it would be a shame if the Map Pack included with the LE did not come with the helmets. Would not make sense to have to buy the map pack twice just for the two helmets...

Well, hopefully they'll come with the standard version of the game and be unlockable as you rank up.

I find it unlikely because the Pre-Order Bonus DLC Pack only has the pre-order bonuses (the retailer specific bonuses, WEB/CIO, Forest/Hazop etc.) while the Strider and Scanner helmet are extras for an item, not a pre-order bonus. If that makes sense lol

I find it unlikely because the Pre-Order Bonus DLC Pack only has the pre-order bonuses (the retailer specific bonuses, WEB/CIO, Forest/Hazop etc.) while the Strider and Scanner helmet are extras for an item, not a pre-order bonus. If that makes sense lol

Oh, I got ya. Yeah, that makes sense. They'll probably come with the game as unlockable items then.

I agree...they will most likely be unlockable, but I have a feeling that they will only be unlocked if you purchase the War Games Map Pack.

Oh, man, I hope that's not the case. I don't want to have to shell out extra money to get them. Wait a minute! You can only play War Games if you buy the War Games Map Pack?!

You can play War Games without the map pack...the War Games Map Pack is just a DLC pack that contains 6 maps to be released post launch of Halo 4. essentially the War Games Map Pack is just a bundle deal for future maps.

Oh, okay. Phew. That means I can try and get a HDD instead.

Well I can see why they're will be no brutes if you watch the story line you can see they should not have brutes

What do you mean exactly? Please elaborate.

Yeah War Games Map Pack will be like the defiant and noble packs for reach etc. It is included in the LE of Halo 4, so that is why I was wondeing if the helmets that come with the War Games Map Pack also came with the War games Map Pack in the LE.

Yeah War Games Map Pack will be like the defiant and noble packs for reach etc. It is included in the LE of Halo 4, so that is why I was wondeing if the helmets that come with the War Games Map Pack also came with the War games Map Pack in the LE.

Oh. I need to start reading gaming news more often then, because I didn't know about the map pack. lol