Team Leader?

Ac7 oN ImPuLs3

So first off I would like to state that I am never one to want Halo to be like any other game. I love Halo for what it is and whatever 343 chooses to do with it.

With that being said, I was thinking of any new playlist or gametype I would like to see in H4. What I came up with is a gametype from Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Team Leader.

Ways to win:

Extract your Team Leader to the maps designated location

Eliminate the opposing Team

(If your Team Leader is killed, you will have to eliminate the opposing team to win.)

This gametype can either be made to be very competitive or very FUN! Competitive would be basic MLG settings nothing changed. As far as the fun goes, well you can do many different things. You can make it where the Team Leader goes half the speed as normal. You can make it so the Team Leader is the only one with the choice of BR, DMR or Carbine and everyone else gets pistols, or vice versa.

You can let your imagination run wild with the things that you can do with this gametype to make it very fun. While it can be fun I think it would be a great competitive gametype as well. That's just something I thought up, Does anybody think this sounds like a good idea? Does anyone else have any ideas for new gametypes?

VIP was awesome, Elimination game modes are awesome, this would probably be very fun. I support 343 doing playlists that revolve more interesting games like this. And bring back VIP. With VIP custom settings done right, you could friggen MAKE this game you're talking about.