Does anyone know any good games for xbox 360

PaNdAmOnIuM193

I was intertested in buying another game until halo 4 came out. Can anybody name some good games for 360 BESIDES the ones I list below( I own these already)

Halo Reach

Halo 3

Halo 3 ODST

MW3

Crackdown

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2

Phantasy Star Universe

GTA 4

Any games besides these feel free to list and explain what type of game it is and what you think of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fallout 3 (A futuristic first-person shooter style RPG taking place in post-apocalyptic America), Soulcalibur V (a weapons-based 3D fighting game) and Minecraft (An addictive little sandbox style game that has many different modes such as creative, survival, and hardcore)

For me, the "Assassin's Creed" series would go without saying, since it is my favourite, but, if you're ok with diving into vulagrity and crime, I would suggest Mafia 2. This game has my favourite (non-Assassin's Creed) story. The acting is awesome and the game is filled with epic references to pretty much every important Mafia movie out there. So, if you get a chance, pick this game up. It may be old, but it's age means nothing to me except the fact that it costs even less. :) Here's a trailer for it, might get you interested:

I know a good game for 400 Microsoft Points i recently bought and played today, It's called WarHammer 40,000: Kill Team. It's a 3rd person type of shooter. Though it is a arcade game. I highly recommend it. Check this video of it.

"Jump into the rich world of Warhammer 40,000 in this fast paced 3rd person action shooter. As one of the Emperor's Elite Space Marines you have been sent on a vital mission to assault a gigantic Ork Kroozer headed for an Imperial Forge World. Choose your Space Marine Chapter and weapons class and commence the purging of brutal Orks and vicious Tyranids on board. Team up to form a 2-man Kill Team in same screen co-op mode and benefit from multiple team pickups to help survive the onslaught. Reap the rewards on completing your missions by unlocking an exclusive Power Sword weapon to use in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine!"