Looking for teammates?

If you are looking for ppl to play with I will give you a tryout to see how good you are. Hit me up on live! I'm trying to get a team together for Halo 3, Reach, and of course Halo 4. I am not looking for a clan battle at this particular time. We will be doing Gamebattles, but that is not a requirement. Hit me up!

DBD is recruiting. We make events on the daily. we have different divisions and squads in each division. this clan is large and organized.we are looking for the serious halo player. not asking for a adheritor or ntn. a seargeant is fine, i am just saying we dont like annoying ppl. if your interested then message DBD CHARGER and i will set u up if u meet our requirements. there are three of them. one, you must be around fifteen years of age or older. two, you must play halo reach often and be getting halo 4. and finally three, you must have a microphone to talk haha. thanks ppl

---Death Before Dishonor---

Hey this sounds pretty cool i'm guessing your gamertag is iRush God? I will send you a message and just hit me up when you can man. I'm in Ga so eastern standard time

Gamertag: Tha Titan

send me a request too my name is IcyMeteor though I am not on much because I am busy with other stuff

• 2 weeks later...

I have just started the clan Unnatural Cause. If you would like to join hit me up! I will test you and this is not a clan with matching anything. We will just be destroying the other team. Unnatural Cause will be playing halo 3, reach and of course halo 4. Let me know if you are interested. Also we will be doing gamebattles but it is not required.

Gamertag: iRush God

I have just started the clan Unnatural Cause. If you would like to join hit me up! I will test you and this is not a clan with matching anything. We will just be destroying the other team. Unnatural Cause will be playing halo 3, reach and of course halo 4. Let me know if you are interested. Also we will be doing gamebattles but it is not required.

Gamertag: iRush God

Im in, your lucky too because I was just about to join another clan before I found out their leader was only 13.