longshot5901

Me and my friends were playing halo reach in a custom game, after i was playing i wondered,

" What if when your driver dies and you are in the passenger seat you can switch over into

the driver seat, or turret (if nobody is in the turret)

if anybody has any further ideas about this please post it below. (if i stole anyones idea, i am sorry) thank you!

it's a good idea but, it will just make the vehicles over powered, how, well the whole point in even shooting at the driver, or the gunner is to cripple the warthog, if they had this abiltiy then people would load up the warthog, and use it to there advantage, examples, you kill the driver, it the vehicle stops, yet the passanger is able to switch and get the gunner out of the fire, same thing for the turret guy, he dies then passenger (badd spelling) loads up mid drive, and that warthog is back and up again, trust me it seems good now but will get fricking annoying later

Sounds like a pretty cool idea. As some of the others have stated some vehicles it wouldnt work well in like the Falcon or Hornet. But ground type vehicles seem like it could work, revanent, warthog, scorpion, wraith. use of the d-pad would be pretty sweet.

Pretty cool idea, it would add some more dynamic into the game, although switching from driver to passenger/gunner in reach isn't too hard, it's just annoying. But yes, I think that would be a good idea for land vehicles, it just would be appropriate for a gunner to switch to a pilot, or the other way around.

• Like 1