Xbox needs....

Fail Master

Well...xbox needs alot of things. but im not complaining about all that lot.

Im gunna say xbox needs a PROPER zombie survival game. (youtube "dayz mod" im watching a guy called REDRELOADEDHD) its a PC game that has been modified to have zombies and weapon spawns and food and drinks and bleeding and i could go on forever....

Basicly it is SURVIVAL in every scence of the word. If you get too cold, u die and get infected, if you dont eat, you die, if you dont drink, you die. if a zombie nips you and you dont bandage it up, you die, if you fall down a hill and break a bone you die.

Weapons and ammo are extreamly hard to find though, esspesially the desent stuff and shotguns definatly are not the best weapon. there too loud and it would attract all the local zombies and all local players to your area (oh yeah did i mention that its MMO? up to 50 players per server).

your best chances are sticking with you pistol until you find a m15 or whatever. and even then turn it to semi-auto cuz the ammo is RARE.

so heres a run down:

50 players per server

up to 1,000 zombies per server

a 50 square kilometer map set in russia

food and drinks can be found and MUST be used

bleeding out is a common cause of death

The list goes on. Just watch the videos and tell me weather or not you agree and if it would be a good game for xbox.

~yours

THE ALMIGHTY FAIL

The 720 will have such games hopefully with the capability it's going to have...just gotta be patient.

hopefully, but has anyone actually had confirmatiobn of there being a 720 and is there a confirmed release date. Or is there going to be another xbox 360? maybe the Xbox360 Anerexia lol

hopefully, but has anyone actually had confirmatiobn of there being a 720 and is there a confirmed release date. Or is there going to be another xbox 360? maybe the Xbox360 Anerexia lol

info like that is yet to be released

but i think it will be released sooner than rumors says 12-2013

MMO's for the xbox wont happen till the next xbox comes out, and i cant wait to be honest.

I have always wanted an open world Zombie survival game on xbox. I would never stop playing XD

Yeah, the servers would be full almost all the time. But when you get onto a server it would be sick. making aliances and killing other hostile players while running around hunting for food and drink and killing the odd zombie or 2 lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm interesting. Such a game would be amazing to have on the console.. but so many problems could arise. We can only hope that the Next Gen consoles, whenever they come out, can handle such a large work-load of a game. --- Slightly off topic (without removing Zombies from our minds) if there is a "Z Day" do you imagine it would be like in "28 days later" or rather of a different origin. Just curious, sorry if I'm digressing a little bit.

It's most likely not going to be called xbox 720, that's it's street name. But they are waiting on the Wii U to come out first that way they can improve in competition and get better ideas.

Xbox needs a Weather Channel app for those that cant get alerts and notices from anything else. So for some that live in some areas that are a life and death situation, a tornado warning or a hurricane warning would be greatly appreciated. And it would be best if Silver users can use it as well. Rather than have to pay to find out whether or not a major storm is passing. So, yes, I do think a big red warning should pop up in the middle of MM would be nice. Just a thought. I know, its off topic. But still, that's actually a useful app if it ever gets put on Xbox.

• 2 weeks later...