FPS KONTROL FREEKS

Sierra1117

So I ordered these little additions to your analog stick called Kontrol Freeks yesterday for $10, and they should be coming in the mail today or tomorrow, and apparently they give you better precision and accuracy in shooting games. I play mostly halo and battlefield, i just got gears 3 and ive been playing that, but I've read reviews, and everyone says they justuse it for the right analog stick because movement feels wierd with it on. So I'm sure they're gonna help with my accuracy because I've read several review, but I'm wondering what do you guys think? Do you have any or do you think it's a scam because I believe it could help alot of people, myself included, with their accuracy. Here's the link to the website: http://www.kontrolfreek.com/FPS/KontrolFreek-FPS-Freek.asp

I don't see how something like that can improve your accuracy, accuracy is something you have, it can't really be improved, all they are basically is analogue sticks on top of analogue sticks. how does it help?

It gives you a better grip on the sticks and makes them slightly longer. This aids in giving you more control over the sticks. They don't increase your accuracy as a person, but they increase the amount of control you have on the sticks is all lol
  • Like 1

Of course accuracy is something you have, but it makes it easier for you to use it, therefore making yourself more accurate in the game. Oh and I have a friend who has these and he says that his k/d really increased after using these because he was landing more headshots on guys

• 1 month later...

So I've been using these for about 2 months now, and I can honestly say my performance in Halo has improved. I couldn't even use the sniper rifle at first, but now I'm actually decent with it. My sensitivity level's set at 7 because the fps freek would make the analog stick move too slow, so a higher sensitivity level is recommended, It doesn't increase my accuracy, but it does make it faster for me to set my sights on a target. In gametypes like swat or team snipers, these things are life savers. but even in a gametype like team slayer, theyre helpfule because it makes aiming for the head easier, which makes getting a headshot easier. I played battelfield 3 with them and i found that it didnt help that much, but i think that after getting used to playing Halo with this, the recoil the guns in BF3 give off made me a little inaccurate. I tried them withCall of duty(Black Ops and MW3) and i really didnt notice a difference, but maybe that's because I didn't spend enough time on those games. While I'm still trying to improve my performance in Battlefield 3 with these, they really made me better at Halo, which is what I'm gonna be playing for a LONG time. All in all, it was definitely worth the $10 and I would recommend it to any other first person shooter fan.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using this attachment (only on the right analog stick) myself for over 12 months already and was able to reach a K/D ratio of 2.05 in MW3 with the MK14 covering over 40,000 kills in team deathmatch. The height adjustment allows more control, making it slower like what Sierra said, which requires you to play with a much higher sensitivity. I was playing at 9 sensitivity level with the stick, and 4 without.

The extra extension gives me more control and range when turning -- I can quickly turn (during close combat) or slowly turn while keeping a good aim. I've tried playing without the extension and it would just feel weird lol.

Well there aren't really any other products like these, they give you a better range of motion so you can get more accuracy.mthats actually the highlight of these products.

Iv's seen a product just like this made 3 years ago. They don't sell well and IMO they don't do very much. From my experience they are more annoying then useful.