Halo 2 Anniversary Rumor Confirmed

SykoWolf

"I want classic multiplayer maps remastered!"

It's more likely than not that Halo 2 Anniversary will just base the online structure off of Halo 4/5 (depending on when we actually get a Halo 2 remake), but the technology is there for 343 to integrate Halo 2 High Definition Remake directly into its multiplayer maps, without requiring Halo 4/5 data beforehand. Not clear enough? Halo 2's root engine works with the complete selection of maps, including options for classic visuals and HD overhaul visuals.

Important to add, since it's based 100% on the source disc, a patched version of the number ranks will return.

I can tell you right now that the players who never experienced Halo 2 multiplayer are going to absolutely love the maps from that game. Maps like Lockout, Warlock, Midship, Blood Gulch, Turf, etc. are some of the greatest Halo maps of all time. (Kanye voice: "OF ALL TIME!")

• Like 1

It could be canceled and honestly, Halo 2 was very broken. But, that's what made it fun. And if they make a remake I'd hope they wouldn't patch everything.

Lol and yet so many people claim that it's multiplayer was the best of them all. I wonder if that's because the knew of the exploits and well....exploited them.

Really hope the glitches are left IN the remake. I don't care so much about the SJs, but nothing compares to turning the corner and bxring a dudes face off. Or winning a BR duel while you're a shot down because of landing a double shot. Such a fun game, I always thought it would be so awesome for a dev to take what H2 had and expand on it. Creating the ******* child of a fighting game/shooting game lol :)

• Like 1

gerd_diet_recommendations_foods_to_avoid_and_foods_to_eat diet Coffee in distinct has been shown to raise activity in the esophagus, with reports displaying that it is not caffeine in certain that causes it, but other substances discovered in the beans (no matter which way they are roasted), can be a powerful contributor. gerd diet

What does this have to do with anything?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

havent played halo 2 yet , I own everything but 1and 2, and i almost have gotten through the first one, it broke though. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they keep bxb and bxr but not so much double shotting because so many kids have double shot controllers taking away the skill needed and fun out of the game. Only reason why I don't play on XBC/Xlink.

It's a shame to hear people haven't played H2, missing out a lot. Was the most enjoyable game ever made for online play. The communities were more lively back then as well. I believe most of those players have moved on in life because infinity slayer would definitely not be so popular otherwise.

I really hope they remake the multiplayer with all the maps, (even the ones in the map pack) not pull the halo CE, and just make it an add on for the current halo.

Halo 2 had the best multiplayer ever! I hope it does return.

yeah I agree with you on that I dont want a remake of halo 2 I want the actual halo 2 brought back again!

Yeah Remake the maps like this:

Plummer-Waterworks

Clotting-Coagulation

Windy-Zanzibar

Charity-Gemini

Subway-Terminal

Deserted-Burial Mounds

:bananachief:

No!!! dont remake just bring them back the same way they was

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...