Halo 2 Anniversary Rumor Confirmed

SykoWolf

I was just looking into my newest edition of Game Informer and it says that the Halo 2 Anniversary is in the works, thats all though.

So the Rumor has been confirmed, XD

And with a Rumor this size out, its more then likely that Halo 2 will receive an Anniversary edition, so keep an eye out for more info leading up to next year :)

Halo 2 Anniversary? :D i cant wait!

-OrangeSpartan

• 2 weeks later...

Did people get how i said that the Rumor was confirmed, not the actual game itself XD

Despite the rumor I hope they do end up producing a Halo 2 anniversary as Halo numero dos was by far one of my personal favorites.

as for the authentic Halo 2 multiplayer issue i am not too bothered as i am looking forward to seeing how Halo 4's seemingly vast improvements on the system pans out.

(Good thread by the way man) first thing i noticed on this site

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~

Not only do we get the best Single player Entry of the entire series... we also see TATARUS RETURN!

The most Honorable Warrior in the entire series demands devotion to the only game he was in!

This fascinates me to an unlimited extent. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to be messing around in Halo 2.

I've got a Chieftan to mess around with and play with Blue Balls (Plasma Grenades)