Help please

Yoshi1176

So in order to keep my almost perfect grades in check my mom has decided to not allow me to play video games on a school day.

My school starts this wendsday which means when halo 4 comes out ill only be able to play it on saturdays and sundays. Any one have a idea to keep me leveling up same as every one else.

Play Halo 4 for 48 hours straight on the weekends, no sleep! Sleep is for the weak anyway.

On a serious note, though, if you can prove that you can keep your grades up and still play video games, it'll be a win-win. My suggestion is to do your homework immediately as soon as you get home from school, and do this daily, even without Halo 4. If you can prove that you're still be responsible in your school work, maybe your mother will see that and allow you to play on weekdays too, as long as you stick to your homework schedule.

• Like 2

Thanks ill try that but the staying up option is not a option in my case

Yeah, that one was a joke. xD

The reasoning behind the second, if you start school on Wednesday, that's giving you more than 2 months worth of school prior to Halo 4 coming out. That being said, I don't know how often you get a report card, by when I was in school it was roughly every 9 weeks, meaning that you should theoretically have one by the time Halo 4 is released, and if you've kept up your grades, well, who's to say how things will turn out?

As a father and experienced kid....I offer this. At no point in your life should you try to do things quickly or.for the sake of a game. Video games may seem important now, but later on life you may regret shortchanging or sacraficing things simply to play a game.

I would not worry about leveling up. If you have a good amount of skill as Biggles does, then rwgardless of rank you will be able to beat many opponents. Having that high rank or unlocked armor mods doesnt mean said.person will use them.effectively or earned them. I would worry about a solid education and just leave Halo for the weekends or for when you truly have downtime.

• Like 2

Play Halo 4 for 48 hours straight on the weekends, no sleep! Sleep is for the weak anyway.

On a serious note, though, if you can prove that you can keep your grades up and still play video games, it'll be a win-win. My suggestion is to do your homework immediately as soon as you get home from school, and do this daily, even without Halo 4. If you can prove that you're still be responsible in your school work, maybe your mother will see that and allow you to play on weekdays too, as long as you stick to your homework schedule.

My mother did the same thing back when I was in Middle School, once I hit High School she let me take my own lead. But what she did was the RIGHT thing, and thanks to my improving grades she let me "Play for 48 hours straight on the weekends, no sleep." Back then (for me at least) sleeping was for *******, now I am in College and I know how to coordinate and balance my studies. And like someone said, if you are good enough you'll lvl up REALLY fast.

• Like 1